5 段階中 4.6 の評価
5 段階中 4.6 の評価
- reikred によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Would give it five stars but the addon is missing the obvious functionality of switching between reverse/non-reverse mode from the addon icon (or even better: also in some obvious place above the thread inside gmail). Users *can* switch by enabling/disabling the entire addon, but that requires a few more mouse operations than what is convenient.
- Firefox ユーザー 14088948 によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価I am using the latest Mozilla Firefox and the latest Gmail.
This extension works as described,
Printing does not work if the email series is longer than one page of print.
What happens is that a full page of blank (with a top heading email line) is printed and then a second page is printed and the expected subsequent pages of print are missing.
This printing error does not occur with any other printing I am doing.
A scanned example is available upon request to the author.
- jchronakis によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Very nice add-on. It took very little time to get used to it, but the reverse order makes more sense and is consistent with the inbox ordering. Impressed that this is just CSS.
- Firefox ユーザー 14580756 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Exactly what I was looking for, works perfectly. I recently had to switch from outlook.com to Gmail. In outlook.com my reply was always at the top and the message I was replying to was right under my reply, which is completely logical and useful. Thanks so much to the folks who made this add-on.
- Firefox ユーザー 14264068 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Fantastic, just what I and surely many others have been waiting for. Sorting from newest to oldest is so much easier to use - no more scrolling to the bottom of the conversation. Should be in the gmail settings of course, but gmail/google is clearly stubborn, so a big thank you to Tomasz!
- polisson によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価So simple, so brilliant!
Firstly: Especially useful with splitted pane (from Labs), so as you see threads as newest on the top.
Secondly: e-mail nature seems to be appending new content at the top of previous content, so reading is reversed.