- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14979048 によるレビュー (4年前)Hi there! Thank you for the extension. It is maybe not as smooth as FF built in Autoscrolling function, but smoother than other auto scrollers. This would be #1 extension, if you would write some more function like:
Auto Refresh page when hitting bottom of the page (with hard and normal reload function)
Pause time setting at top and bottom.
I hope you'll add these upgrades, I will definitely use this extension.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14749595 によるレビュー (4年前)Great extension, but I miss one option that was in the old Scrollyfox.
To restart scrolling from the top of the page after coming to the end.
Put that option in and you get 5 stars because then it will be perfect.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Caliban によるレビュー (4年前)非常好用的扩展！！！但是升级到firefox65后，快捷键部分失效，无法使用Ctrl和Alt的组合键，请尽快修复，谢谢！
Very easy to use extension! ! ! However, after upgrading to firefox65, the shortcut key part is invalid, you can not use the combination of Ctrl and Alt, please fix it as soon as possible, thank you!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14602291 によるレビュー (4年前)After searching for something for Chrome that simply starts up and scrolls back and forth for a shop job status board, I found FoxScroller - exactly what I was looking for. Worked perfectly.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14459462 によるレビュー (4年前)FoxScroller automatically scrolls down to the bottom of some pages, but it doesn't toggle back up. if the direction is reversed it goes to the top of the page and toggles down, but it doesn't go back up when it reaches the end. The version of Firefox is 63.0.3
I'm using auto rotate to rotate through tabs and I'd like the tabs to scroll up and down infinitely.
UPDATE! I found that if i set the zoom level to 0 it works as intended, but as soon as i zoom in to the desired level: 240% or so (large tv) it stops toggling back up. In fact, it stops toggling between 200% and 210%. 5 stars if you fix that!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価PERCE-NEIGE によるレビュー (4年前)I could love it, because it scrolls even if the tab is not active, in the background. It can be configurated to be very fast. It has all the options I need: waiting for the page to refresh, keeping scrolling on page reloaded... I'd like white list/black list or a context menu to activate the option quickly only on some tabs.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12217657 によるレビュー (4年前)It works perfectly for Dropbox, but not for OneDrive. Hopefully there is a fix or solution in the future. Other than that, it's easy to config and use this add-on. Very straightforward.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Stelian Voicu によるレビュー (4年前)It is one of the best page scroller available at the moment in Mozilla Add-Ons!
I would like to report one "bug". When it is necessary to scroll "infinite" pages (sites with very long pages down like https://500px.com/ladybugnyanya), after a while when the distance between the scroller slider and the bottom of the scroller become very, very short, the FoxScroller stops to scroll down. It is necessary to apply again the command to scroll down, but after 2 or 3 scrolls it stops again and so on. So maybe you will fix this bug and afterwards you will receive 5*.
Anyway, good job done until now with FoxScroller! Congrats!Please take a look at the new version. It implements exactly that. You have two ways to do it: Either set a delay before the scrolling stops at the end, so that if new content is loaded in that time the scrolling resumes. Or you can let it scroll indefinitely. Then you have to stop it manually at the end.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Gerhard K. によるレビュー (4年前)Klasse Addon, tut, was es soll. Allerdings wäre noch das i-Tüpfelchen, wenn man einstellen könnte, ob der Scroller jeweils am Anfang und Ende der Seite eine einstellbare Zeit wartet (x Sekunden), bevor der Richtungswechsel einsetzt.
Great Addon that does what it is said to be. However I'd greatly appreciate an option to configure the Scroller that it stops for a configurable time (x seconds) before changing the direction at either the top or bottom of the page.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Kawzen によるレビュー (4年前)The addon stop scrolling when it detect the end of the page
please add an option to keep scrolling regardless end of the page reached or not
This is useful for sites that keep adding dynamic content)
Edit: Thank you very much!Please take a look at the new version. It implements exactly that. You have two ways to do it: Either set a delay before the scrolling stops at the end, so that if new content is loaded in that time the scrolling resumes. Or you can set the action at the end to "nothing" and let it scroll indefinitely. Then you have to stop it manually at the end.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Spiccico によるレビュー (4年前)I like this addon, but it could be much more convenient adding the ability to stop scrolling (and even restarting it) with a single or double click.
Could you please add this feature?
Thanks a lot in advance.Thank you for your review.
You can already start/stop scrolling with a single left mouse button click on the addon button. Do you want to start/stop scrolling if you click anywhere on a webpage?
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13530013 によるレビュー (5年前)Was really happy to find this since scrollyfox doesn't work anymore. It does work on multiple tabs which is great, but dosn't work once the tab has been refreshed.
UPDATE: I would be happy to give you as much feedback as possible because this is an addon I really would like to see working well. I have a computer that I use just for displaying websites that I want to monitor: Craigslist, twitter, Feedly (a news aggregate site) and then a basic weather page that I don't need scrolling. This monitor is separate from my main computer and I would rather not have to ever click over and mess with it. I just want it to cycle through these four tabs which auto refresh and then scroll down and when the reach the bottom scroll back up . I used to use 2 addons to do this one is tab rotator, and the other was scrolly fox, which quit working in the last Firefox upgrade. Your addon is the closest to scrolly fox I've found. I found the settings you mentioned and it does seem to be working now on refresh but, at least on craigslist, it 's not scrolling back up when it reaches the bottom. It seems like it does slow down the browser quite a bit, may be if there was a way to only have the active tab scrolling that would help. Please let me know what other feedback I can provide because I would really love to help make this addon great!
UPDATE2: For some reason it stopped working for feedly.com, still won't scroll back up when it reaches the bottom of a craigslist page
開発者の返信投稿日時: 5年前Thank you for your review.
Could you tell me what exactly doesn't work, so that I can perhaps fix it?
Is it not possible to restart the scrolling by pressing the button after a refresh or does it not resume automatically? You can activate the automatic start after a refresh in the settings (rightclick on the addon button and then scroll down a bit).
On which website does the bug occur? If it occurs on multiple/all websites please give me an example.
Thank you very much for your help.
UPDATE: Thanks for your update. Happy that it now works for you. I will look into the performance.
UPDATE2: I just updated the addon with improved performance. I could not reproduce your problem with switching the direction on craigslist. If there are any further problems please tell me.