- 5 段階中 4 の評価Ralph によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)Very useful for keeping the session of my broker's website alive. It works even for inactive tabs/windows. I would give 5 stars if the minimum speed were even slower, e.g. 0.1 px/sec or 1 px/min. Could you add that as an option?
- 5 段階中 4 の評価rediffusion によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)1. Shutdown during scrolling, example:
2. When the page is scrolled to the end, the scroll is red and does not stop, wtf❓
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15303521 によるレビュー (4年前)How about a key to increase the scrolling speed by 1 pixel/second, and one to decrease?
My scrolling speed varies a lot on what I'm reading. So I always end up stuck at the top or bottom of the page.
This seems like an obviously simpler way. You could make it optional, and still keep a starting speed in the options. Am I missing something here?
Nice add-on otherwise, thanks.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14979048 によるレビュー (4年前)Hi there! Thank you for the extension. It is maybe not as smooth as FF built in Autoscrolling function, but smoother than other auto scrollers. This would be #1 extension, if you would write some more function like:
Auto Refresh page when hitting bottom of the page (with hard and normal reload function)
Pause time setting at top and bottom.
I hope you'll add these upgrades, I will definitely use this extension.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14749595 によるレビュー (4年前)Great extension, but I miss one option that was in the old Scrollyfox.
To restart scrolling from the top of the page after coming to the end.
Put that option in and you get 5 stars because then it will be perfect.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Caliban によるレビュー (4年前)非常好用的扩展！！！但是升级到firefox65后，快捷键部分失效，无法使用Ctrl和Alt的组合键，请尽快修复，谢谢！
Very easy to use extension! ! ! However, after upgrading to firefox65, the shortcut key part is invalid, you can not use the combination of Ctrl and Alt, please fix it as soon as possible, thank you!
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12217657 によるレビュー (4年前)It works perfectly for Dropbox, but not for OneDrive. Hopefully there is a fix or solution in the future. Other than that, it's easy to config and use this add-on. Very straightforward.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Stelian Voicu によるレビュー (5年前)It is one of the best page scroller available at the moment in Mozilla Add-Ons!
I would like to report one "bug". When it is necessary to scroll "infinite" pages (sites with very long pages down like https://500px.com/ladybugnyanya), after a while when the distance between the scroller slider and the bottom of the scroller become very, very short, the FoxScroller stops to scroll down. It is necessary to apply again the command to scroll down, but after 2 or 3 scrolls it stops again and so on. So maybe you will fix this bug and afterwards you will receive 5*.
Anyway, good job done until now with FoxScroller! Congrats!
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4年前Please take a look at the new version. It implements exactly that. You have two ways to do it: Either set a delay before the scrolling stops at the end, so that if new content is loaded in that time the scrolling resumes. Or you can let it scroll indefinitely. Then you have to stop it manually at the end.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Spiccico によるレビュー (5年前)I like this addon, but it could be much more convenient adding the ability to stop scrolling (and even restarting it) with a single or double click.
Could you please add this feature?
Thanks a lot in advance.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 5年前Thank you for your review.
You can already start/stop scrolling with a single left mouse button click on the addon button. Do you want to start/stop scrolling if you click anywhere on a webpage?