5 段階中 4.2 の評価
5 段階中 4.2 の評価
- tom によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価not showing the bug
開発者の返信投稿日時: 6ヶ月前Can you see logs in the FirePHP console when visiting http://firephp.org/ ? That is a good baseline test to ensure the extension is working properly.
Any other issues are typically due to the server library not sending any data back. Make sure you have the server library properly integrated into your application.
If this is not the issue I would be happy to help get it working for you if you file a ticket at: https://github.com/firephp/firephp-for-browser-devtools/issues
- st'sahib によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価best debgging utility ever. PHP debugging at it's best.
Easy to implement in your project, easy to install in browser, easy to use.
I use it in all my projects for, I don't know - must be nearly 10 years now :-)
- Firefox ユーザー 12522602 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価great tool!!!!
I'm using firePHP for so many years now, can't live without it ;-)
It totally changed my way of debugging!
Thanks to you guys, giving it a 2nd life with FF57+
- Firefox ユーザー 13622877 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Hey!I want FirePHP back! No other alternatives are as good as FirePHP. I hate chromelogger. Try logging a PHP Exception with both tools and make your own decision. PLEASE RE-ENABLE THIS AWESOME PLUGIN
- Firefox ユーザー 13443918 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価FirePHP is the best option for logging to console. Firefox's built in server logging is garbage compared to this extension, and ChromePHP is garbage. I love this extension, and hope it's ready for FF Quantum soon.