- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12931849 によるレビュー (5年前)Edit 22 June 2017: seems to be working after latest update. Thanks, devs.
Won't load the sign-in page. This has been out of action for months now. I installed an older version which worked for a while, but now that's not working either. Very disappointing.
Edit: I followed advice from other users to get it working:
1. go to Preferences > Privacy > History/Cookies > Exceptions and add "https://www.evernote.com/"
2. visit https://www.evernote.com/Login.action?targetUrl=%2FHome.action to create a cookie
3. reinstall the add on.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12292738 によるレビュー (6年前)In my opinion the latest version of this add-on works great in FF 51/Win10 configuration. You have to check "Remember me for 30 days" ticker AND add set FF to accept and keep cookies from https://evernote.com. Otherwise you will have to log in each time you start FF. With these options set, things works just fine. Clipping, saving PDFs, saving entire Gmail conversation - options I use the most. After successful clipping the note is immediately visible in the web interface and on my phone (after a sync). I give 4* because of the complications with staying logged in.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価muddlemand によるレビュー (6年前)No problems at all, using Adguard. Therefore I don't know if Adblock is the trouble.
My only niggle is that I'd like the Save button at the bottom of the dropdown, after choosing folder etc - would be more intuitive. And that is such a trivial thing.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12776725 によるレビュー (6年前)I tried the latest web clipper 6.10 with FF 50.1.0 and the latest version of Windows 10. Like many had issues, so I decided to go back to an older version. Here is the version that is working for me.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Kyle によるレビュー (6年前)I had an error message after installing the extension that the browser could not open the page or whatever but the fix for me was to close the Firefox add-on tab, go to another tab and then click again on the Evernote icon and only then did it work. Maybe that'll be the trick for some others...
- 5 段階中 4 の評価firefox266 によるレビュー (6年前)The plugin works again. When my browser closes, all the cookies are cleared, so I lost the login. In this new version the username/password is retrieved from the encrypted firefox password store. Great. Exactly what I wanted. Thanks.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12685645 によるレビュー (6年前)If any problem happens in the latest version, you can always go back to older version by downloading from:
- 5 段階中 4 の評価xRay によるレビュー (6年前)uBlock origin (and other ad blockers using adblock rules subscriptions) block work Evernote Web Clipper.
Reason filter "BitBlock List" it contains a rule:
If you disable it, the problem goes away. You can add a filter permitting.