- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15097884 によるレビュー (3年前)After having problems with blocking third-party cookies and the extension not working, I got how to make it work, despite no help from the extension itself in giving instructions. You need to go to Preferences > Privacy & Security, then click on "Manage Permissions" under "Cookies and Site Data". There, you need to always allow "https://evernote.com" website as an exception. Restart Firefox and the extension should now work.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Gaskinlake によるレビュー (3年前)I use this add-on a lot. It's very handy to save links, simplified articles, or full articles. I also use it to save recipes. Sometimes the formatting is a bit off, for example, the text might be really large or the ads and graphics align differently than in the original. Tip: If there is an option to "Print" a web page, adding that version to Evernote makes for a simpler, less busy format, especially for recipes.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Onur によるレビュー (3年前)For a couple of months now, I cannot clip PDF's. It always says that it needs to reload the page. FF extension is not as well supported as the Chrome version.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Sidhe によるレビュー (3年前)It is a pity that the Evernote Clipper for FF (6.13.3) is developing more slowly than for Chrome (7.12.3).
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14488459 によるレビュー (3年前)I love this and saving web pages. I use Evernote Plus almost only for this add-on. But it fails to save pages with many animation gifs. I wish it had an option to disable saving all frames of the gifs (save only first frame).
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13112466 によるレビュー (3年前)[update] the problem is fixed in FF70. Seems to have been a FF problem, as the extension is still v 6.13.3
Was working well on win 10, until FF 69. No longer works, even when all protections are removed. Have seen others with same problem both here and on the Evernote forum. Tried reverting to three earlier versions. No joy. Clearly Evernote is not paying attention, as the last update shown is six months old.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15149782 によるレビュー (4年前)Great so far, I could use tutoring to get full use as an author. I will say this product is instrumental in my finally writing. Web Clipper allows me to research, browse, look for property on ad infinitum.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Attila Matisse によるレビュー (4年前)Growing more and more dissatisfied with this web clipper. Once more, it's outdated compared to the Chrome extension. It leaves a loading graphic that does not go away when used on YouTube. Most annoying of all, it doesn't work in a lot of websites. Really upsetting that us Firefox users are not getting enough attention.