- 5 段階中 4 の評価colorCD によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)It technically works for what it's supposed to do, but appears to have optimization issues for Firefox. It works for my use case, collecting tidbits of data quickly, but I don't see someone being able to use it heavily through this web extension.
What I have encountered as of currently:
-The web client sometimes crashes when you paste content from one note into another. When stopping and reloading the web client, it takes upwards of 30 seconds to load back up. Firefox is the only thing running on my mid-range computer.
-The extension itself takes an unnecessary amount of time to load. Sometimes, it won't load at all. Restarting Firefox fixes this, but the point of a web clipper is to make things faster, no?
This extension must be the HQ of corporate minimalism and creativity death, I'll be honest. And it's not optimized, either. But you know what, it works, and I'll take that.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Potato_Head によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)The extensions working great but i think it's still missing some features.
For example, there are no shortcuts and you can't create ones for certain actions. And i wish they can add the ability to add multiple selections to the same note instead of creating a note for every one.
Nonetheless it's working great.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価BaldEagle によるレビュー (2年前)This works really well (most of the time) and I use it to save interesting links and some articles for further review and further research, or just to be able to search and find a link latter.
HOWEVER THERE IS ONE MAYOR FLAW - IT DOES NOT WORK IN PRIVATE MODE.
This is madness?
I have been forced to use Pocket for these sites.
Please fix it!
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13633717 によるレビュー (2年前)Why when you are adding site to categories: scrolling is so painfully slow? It is like slowest scroll speed possible LUL... At least you can bring it up with the hotkey `
- 5 段階中 4 の評価dreamingboy によるレビュー (3年前)非常给力，终于可以在火狐浏览器使用印象笔记了，唯一的遗憾是地址栏里中的扩展图标是黑色的，能不能绿色呀，黑色会被很多主题底色遮住，看不到印象笔记的图标，不方便使用
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13524068 によるレビュー (3年前)This add-on has been finally updated after two and a half years! It was dysfunctional in some areas, i.e. the Web Clipper couldn't save YouTube-links anymore (the Chrome version, of course, would always get updated). As a customer paying for their premium service, this negligence on Firefox was pretty infuriating. I'm thankful that this add-on works as intended again and hope that Evernote does not drop the ball again in the future.