- 5 段階中 5 の評価Oscar によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)It worked perfectly for me! I was looking for an add-on that permanently removes a specific element I wanted to remove from a page, and this does just that! Seriously, you can test it here and try to remove the big letter "a" in the definition: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=a
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Gray によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)Does a very good job of doing exactly what it states without any fuss or being intrusive.
One request I would have is an ability to back up block settings. Occasionally, FF resets, and having to re-block elements on troublesome sites can take a while (not the fault of the author, it is an error FF is having. I've never had this plugin lose settings).
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Joe D によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)This extension works extremely well, especially on sites like msn.com that are filled with clutter. Technical support is outstanding and helped me fix an issue that was specific to my individual installation. Great job Luke.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Axolotl によるレビュー (1年前)Funnily enough I'm making a site theme and nothing I do can detect this one element but this add-on can.
It's great because my theme now completely works, less great because this add-on hides all the rules it's given: I can't take whatever it's found and implement it myself. This situation has happened multiple times and it's beginning to get a little grating.
I know the author has said they're planning on adding these but that was originally stated 2 years ago. Unfortunately until those features are here I can only give it a(n albeit very strong) 4 stars.
Edit: Like the developer says the feature to see each blocked element and select them individually is now implemented! I have no other complaints, this is the best add-on I've found of its type. An easy 5 stars. Thank you for updating it <3
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1年前Hey, thanks for the fair review. I still want to add this feature! I've been busy with work and other projects, but I will get to it.... eventually 😅
EDIT: I just added this feature! You can now see a list of blocked elements, with their specific rules/CSS selectors.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価cmustudentx0001 によるレビュー (2年前)Works well so far. Thanks for creating this add-on.
edit: I know I'm a little demanding, but here is a small problem I encountered. Sometimes it's not easy or impossible to block a certain element; for example, when the area you have to click on is located at a scroll bar.
Anyway, still works very well in 99% of cases. I highly recommend installing it. Thanks again.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Ernest Ine によるレビュー (2年前)Great extension.
I have hypersensitivity and sometimes it's hard for me to view websites with blinking items, auto-start videos or changing banners. Thanks to 'ElementBlocker' I can make it less aggressive. For example I can check my bank account in peace. ;-)
Ernest, from France.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価monotaskr によるレビュー (2年前)I've used it 5 minutes and already a significant lifestyle improvement! I used it to kill Eva on aliexpress!! That nightmare almost had me headed for anger management classes, and I'm as calm as a buddhist monk, for example, in 15 years of marriage never raised my voice to yell at my wife, and had at least the average amount of reasons to do so, but for some reason this AI bot just lit the fire of rage and then ginned it up! [taking that deep pranayama breath......] My sincere thanks to you Luke, I truly appreciate it! Sometimes a simple idea can be both elegant and powerful. This is the epitome of both.