- 5 段階中 5 の評価SomeGuysName によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Would have liked to give 5 stars, since this is the only add-on of it's type that consistently works in Firefox, but it needs an ON/OFF mode. Instead of having to activate this add-on for every element I'd like to remove, it would be nice to turn it on, remove everything, then toggle "Element Blocker" off. Too many unnecessary clicks and keystrokes otherwise. Besides that this add-on works perfectly. (Edit: added 5th star for developer responsiveness)
- 5 段階中 5 の評価dunberg によるレビュー (1年前)simple to block atrocious ads websites and disgusting in most cases combine this with pop up blocker "its just works"- todd howard lol, this is really undetectable because the principle design of this extension is soo primitive in very good way, it's basically youre running f12+ select disabled element manually but with script, so you dont have to do it many times repeatedly, you are doing god works dear devs i really appreciate itThanks for leaving a review! And yes, I was surprised that my primitive approach ended up being beneficial rather than limiting. Dear devs = Just me 🙂 I'm glad you're finding the extension useful.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17715653 によるレビュー (1年前)When using the extension, I did not see the little text only link in the drop down menu to edit the blocked elements on a particular web page. So I went into the app itself looking for something that would tell me how to do that, and found no instructions, just a statement that it would do it. It would be helpful if you would provide some instructions in the app telling people about that small text link, or give it a button like the other features in the app. The screen shots do not really tell anyone how to do anything, they are just images with no explanations of how to get there. You have buttons for every function except EDIT blocked elements. It might be a good idea to make that little text link a button instead.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Oscar によるレビュー (1年前)It worked perfectly for me! I was looking for an add-on that permanently removes a specific element I wanted to remove from a page, and this does just that! Seriously, you can test it here and try to remove the big letter "a" in the definition: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=a
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Gray によるレビュー (2年前)Does a very good job of doing exactly what it states without any fuss or being intrusive.
One request I would have is an ability to back up block settings. Occasionally, FF resets, and having to re-block elements on troublesome sites can take a while (not the fault of the author, it is an error FF is having. I've never had this plugin lose settings).
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Joe D によるレビュー (2年前)This extension works extremely well, especially on sites like msn.com that are filled with clutter. Technical support is outstanding and helped me fix an issue that was specific to my individual installation. Great job Luke.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Axolotl によるレビュー (2年前)Funnily enough I'm making a site theme and nothing I do can detect this one element but this add-on can.
It's great because my theme now completely works, less great because this add-on hides all the rules it's given: I can't take whatever it's found and implement it myself. This situation has happened multiple times and it's beginning to get a little grating.
I know the author has said they're planning on adding these but that was originally stated 2 years ago. Unfortunately until those features are here I can only give it a(n albeit very strong) 4 stars.
Edit: Like the developer says the feature to see each blocked element and select them individually is now implemented! I have no other complaints, this is the best add-on I've found of its type. An easy 5 stars. Thank you for updating it <3Hey, thanks for the fair review. I still want to add this feature! I've been busy with work and other projects, but I will get to it.... eventually 😅
EDIT: I just added this feature! You can now see a list of blocked elements, with their specific rules/CSS selectors.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価cmustudentx0001 によるレビュー (3年前)Works well so far. Thanks for creating this add-on.
edit: I know I'm a little demanding, but here is a small problem I encountered. Sometimes it's not easy or impossible to block a certain element; for example, when the area you have to click on is located at a scroll bar.
Anyway, still works very well in 99% of cases. I highly recommend installing it. Thanks again.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Ernest Ine によるレビュー (3年前)Great extension.
I have hypersensitivity and sometimes it's hard for me to view websites with blinking items, auto-start videos or changing banners. Thanks to 'ElementBlocker' I can make it less aggressive. For example I can check my bank account in peace. ;-)
Ernest, from France.