- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13148966 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Great extension, works really well in most cases, though I haven't figured out how to block those annoying elements that appear when hovering over elements on a page.
For example, on Reddit, when you (accidentally) hover over a username, I want to block the huge element that appears containing info from the user's profile, but when you hit CMD+Opt+B to select the element, the element disappears and won't come back until I exit the element block selector, so I can't block it.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価among us all によるレビュー (1年前)This works well and does everything it says, but one thing that this is missing is way to see all my blocked elements or just sites where I have blocked something.
Sometimes when I block 5 things from one site, it sometimes breaks and I'll have to reset them all and add those that didn't break it back and it's kinda annoying.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 10ヶ月前Thank you for the review! Wow, so many people want this feature. I really need to make time to add it soon.
EDIT: I just added this feature! You can now see a list of blocked elements and manually remove specific rules/items.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Testo によるレビュー (1年前)DOESN'T WORK WITH FACEBOOK while other element-blocking addons are working fine with it, please fix.
Also please make a keyboard shortcut to pause blocking, currently there is only a shortcut to block an element (Ctrl+Alt+B).
EDIT: Turns out it's working fine with Facebook but only when you use the Ctrl+Alt+B shortcut to initiate it NOT when you click the addon's icon from the top bar.
EDIT #2: Pause blocking doesn't work with Facebook as well, meaning that when I click it then refresh the page my items remains hidden and then you have to click "Unblock All" which effects all websites.
Overall there seems to be some troubles with facebook.com, please investigate them.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価KaosHeart によるレビュー (2年前)Basically the same feedback as everyone else.
Would love to have a list of elements blocked.
Having a console to manually type in or paste elements would be greatly appreciated.
Love it otherwise
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Ailothaen によるレビュー (2年前)Hello,
Very nice extension, but is it possible to list all the blocks for a domain? So we would be able to remove only one or edit the rule, a bit like in things like ublock when you can write a element path
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前Hello Ailothaen, thanks for the review! This is definitely a feature I plan to add at some point when I have a little free time.
EDIT: I just added a feature to show all blocked elements/CSS selector rules. I also added the ability to delete any specific rule.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15920759 によるレビュー (3年前)This works pretty well, especially for annoying things like the recommended channels in twitch which twitch will not allow you to remove through normal means*. Is there any chance we can have a more aggressive advanced function that searches the dom for a particular class name, attribute, or id and add it to a loop that has a user settable loop duration which can outright delete a node and all it's children?
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13352012 によるレビュー (3年前)It would be nice if you could see a list of the elements blocked, and choose which one to delete, or to remove the last one you created, but i like the Add-On.
Thank you.Thanks for the feedback! This is definitely something I'm considering. Many people want it.
EDIT: I just added a feature to show all blocked elements that also lets you remove any specific items, which makes fixing mistakes much easier.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15045770 によるレビュー (3年前)Great extension! I haven't found another element blocker that saves block rules since the ABP element blocker was removed.
I'd love to be able to edit rules, and like the ABP version, specify rules with XPath. Put this on GitHub!