- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 18229160 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Just added this add-on on firefox, GOD is so good, the only minus i can say about it is that you can not edit selected elements as you would block selected elements.
i blocked every sidebar on my most visited sites and zoomed en a bit JUST TO HAVE A NICE CENTERED EXEPRIENCE ON THOSE SITES.
4/5 Good enough for me
- 5 段階中 4 の評価danusty によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)it sometimes glitches when adding more removed elements from a website making you have to delete all the elements previously added and making you have to add them again. it also doesn't have an export / import settings option.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価SomeGuysName によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)Would have liked to give 5 stars, since this is the only add-on of it's type that consistently works in Firefox, but it needs an ON/OFF mode. Instead of having to activate this add-on for every element I'd like to remove, it would be nice to turn it on, remove everything, then toggle "Element Blocker" off. Too many unnecessary clicks and keystrokes otherwise. Besides that this add-on works perfectly. (Edit: added 5th star for developer responsiveness)
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Peter Kehl によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)Thank you. This works well.
Feature request: An option not just to hide the element, but to make the space it took shrink (if there's nothing else in that table column, or similar). It can be done through CSS, I don't remember if it's visibility, display or what property.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 5ヶ月前This is already how it works. As an example, if you hide all of the contents of a table row, the empty row will still be there. Instead of hiding contents of the row, you should hide the row itself, and then it's space disappears. Sometimes when you hide an item you don't get the parent element, so just hide and hover over the area again to find and hide it.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Luca によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)È proprio l'estensione che mi serviva, salva i nodi nascosti e riaprendo lo stesso sito li rimuove automaticamente. Ma provandola di più ho visto che non riesce a nascondere ogni nodo, per esempio non è riuscita a nascondere il pulsante di ricerca vocale di YouTube. In più, dopo l'aggiornamento di Firefox i nodi salvati per i siti restano memorizzati ma non rimossi effettivamente quando apro quei siti.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13866330 によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)It works but it keeps unhiding the element. I want to hide the safesearch is on and it does for a bit then it pops back up. When I hid it with ublock it worked much better(but I had to remove that from the browser for issues with it).
Ps this is to stop a dementia patient from spending ALL day with porn. He's in a much better mood when he just spending his time watching tv shows and movies on the streaming service.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価GuyFawkes によるレビュー (1年前)I like it very much!
Only 3 stars, because two things are missing for me:
1. Writing rules by hand / modifying rules
--> sometimes it is not possible to click the element which should be blocked and you need to click all contained elements to get rid of everything)
2. The possibility to block elements only for a certain URL (and not the whole domain)
--> e.g. blocking video suggestions on YouTube start page is not possible without simultaneously blocking the list of videos when visiting a certain channel (Since both elements have id="primary" and are contained in the same hierarchy)
Probably the best solution would be to allow the user to enter a regex to specify the URLs.
I would implement these features myself, but unfortunately this plugin seems to be closed source?Thanks for the detailed suggestions and the very carefully selected 3 stars 😜
URL-specific blocking is a good idea. And adding/modifying rules by hand is definitely on my radar as a feature I want to add next.
Regex is great for very technical users, but not for everyone else. I'll try to come up with a more user-friendly approach.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12214924 によるレビュー (1年前)I see no way to USE this. Why do you add-on guys NEVER give simple instructions? Right-clicking gives no options, Left-clicking just triggers the popup. Is there some kind of icon to click somewhere? Why assume people will "figure it out" when everyone's got customized setups? Even if it's a simple one-click process I can't troubleshoot it if I don't know what that process is.When you install an add-on it creates an icon for it in your add-on icon area (to the right of the address bar). If you have many add-ons installed there probably isn't room in your browser bar, so click on the puzzle piece icon to reveal hidden add-ons.
This isn't something I as an add-on developer have control over. But it is standard behavior with every single add-on you install - if there isn't room it'll be hidden in this dropdown list. I suppose I could create instructions for this, though it isn't unique to my add-on at all. This add-on's icon is a red square with a white "B" in it, by the way.
Also, "us add-on guys" spend a lot of time creating FREE software used by thousands of people every day, with only the occasional "thanks" in return. This isn't meant as a complaint, because it is rewarding by itself, but a little patience and politeness go a long way 🙂
- 5 段階中 5 の評価dunberg によるレビュー (1年前)simple to block atrocious ads websites and disgusting in most cases combine this with pop up blocker "its just works"- todd howard lol, this is really undetectable because the principle design of this extension is soo primitive in very good way, it's basically youre running f12+ select disabled element manually but with script, so you dont have to do it many times repeatedly, you are doing god works dear devs i really appreciate itThanks for leaving a review! And yes, I was surprised that my primitive approach ended up being beneficial rather than limiting. Dear devs = Just me 🙂 I'm glad you're finding the extension useful.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17715653 によるレビュー (1年前)When using the extension, I did not see the little text only link in the drop down menu to edit the blocked elements on a particular web page. So I went into the app itself looking for something that would tell me how to do that, and found no instructions, just a statement that it would do it. It would be helpful if you would provide some instructions in the app telling people about that small text link, or give it a button like the other features in the app. The screen shots do not really tell anyone how to do anything, they are just images with no explanations of how to get there. You have buttons for every function except EDIT blocked elements. It might be a good idea to make that little text link a button instead.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13148966 によるレビュー (1年前)Great extension, works really well in most cases, though I haven't figured out how to block those annoying elements that appear when hovering over elements on a page.
For example, on Reddit, when you (accidentally) hover over a username, I want to block the huge element that appears containing info from the user's profile, but when you hit CMD+Opt+B to select the element, the element disappears and won't come back until I exit the element block selector, so I can't block it.