- 5 段階中 2 の評価Meatshield によるレビュー (3年前)Developer updated their product. Product still doesn't work (for me). Don't get me wrong, the product functions on "normal" videos that aren't aren't altered upon upload. But if the uploader alters the video in any fashion which changes how YouTube indexes the said video, the downloader fails even function. The interface won't even show up on the page.
Example: Say a video goes up and you save it to a favorite playlist. The uploader than decides to change the video from "public" to "unlisted." Because of how it's indexed, it throws a HTTP 410 error. And while the URL itself will still redirect to the video in a browser, the downloader (and every type of of player/recorder I've tried) all throw the same code. So the short answer is you'll have to screen capture videos if you follow creators that make a habit of this. I'm not sure if the developer has a workaround solution for this type of behavior which Mozilla (and browsers in general) account for it at the application level when it parses info through the OSI model that they can build in to their addon. It would definitely be nice.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16953920 によるレビュー (3年前)This downloader keeps opening new tabs for its website on by Firefox browser. I'm not interested in the website for "Easy Youtube Video Downloader" . The latest page on their website asks for a cup of coffee. No kidding. No option to opt out of receiving such notices. No way to unsubscribe.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価giuuulian によるレビュー (3年前)The extension is still being marketed as "1080p / 256kbps dl capability" but truth is that even 720p is not available for free users anymore. First they cut 1080, then 720p, hiding behind the same excuses to push the PRO version.
This extension did not build its reputation with the paid version. What can you do with 480p videos in 2021?
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Dennis R. Levesque によるレビュー (3年前)First, I have more than one downloader. The request to review it did not include an icon/logo of this app, so I don't really know which app this review is for. So, I can't really say much about it. Big mistake right off the bat. Second, the permissions required to use MANY apps are too general and not restricted enough. Example: "Access your data for all web sites". This is way too broad and a BIG security risk. This should be restricted to specific items for specific reasons, and not left to the honor system. Other things like reading my clipboard is not necessary, and should be restricted to reading only what is pasted into the app by the user. If I don't want to paste it, then it shouldn't be allowed to read it. All this applies especially to passwords and user data. It's way too easy to abuse it's purpose. The purpose can be fulfilled without access to user's passwords and sensitive data; you just have to do it the right way without taking the "easy way out" to avoid the effort.
I like the idea of the app and it's output, but it's internal workings are seriously flawed. It needs a serious audit.
Instead of donating to the app/cause/support, I'd rather help develop the app by guiding the programmers on how they ought to program it. Any takers?
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Mirhanda によるレビュー (3年前)This used to be good, but now they want you to hand over a fist full of cash before you can download. Was one of my favorite add ons for years and years, but now I guess I'll uninstall.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13213923 によるレビュー (3年前)This add on wastes so much of my life. Look developers: Charge me whatever you need to. I don't care. Just give me a service that actually works. As fast and simple and high quality as possible. Charge whatever you need to. Stop being a child. Grow up and be a real business.