- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13959848 によるレビュー (3年前)Worked like a purpose built knife. Wanted to enable copy paste in a website which blocked it. First add-on mentioned in the internet. 2 seconds later... Voila! Job done..
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Zack_of_Steel によるレビュー (3年前)Worked immediately, thanks a ton!
One thing I would really appreciate, however, is being able to disable "by tab" while also setting it up to blacklist an entire site. If this is already possible and I'm not seeing how, I would be happy to bump up to 5.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15127056 によるレビュー (3年前)Its rare in this internet era, to be given the tools to interact on your terms, (at least without a decent ability to code). DJS affords people that ability. Bravo, it does what is says on the side of box, plain and simple.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Cyberlégume によるレビュー (3年前)Finally, a plugin that does exactly what I want on this topic ! Works fine for mobile browsing. You just visit all websites with us off, and if they are broken you can turn it back on. Makes reading the news so much more enjoyable ;)
- 5 段階中 4 の評価QdeVega によるレビュー (3年前)it made me exist
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前Thanks for your review QdeVega!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価MatsSvensson によるレビュー (3年前)Nice!
Unlike many other addons that at first glance appears to do the same thing,
THIS one does it RIGHT.
When JS is turned off this way it trigger the standard noscript-tag, which developers use to tell visitors if they need JS to use functions on a site.
Unless this is done properly, you may never know that for example the form you just submitted was just thrown away instead of submitted.
It also has some nice preferences you can set, AND a clearly visible on/off-state.
THIS is how you do it.