- Firefox ユーザー 14643611 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Does not block anymore! It used to work, was there a bad update?
But well rated because it used to do the job perfectly, hope it'll come back soon!
- Firefox ユーザー 14504206 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価what's the difference between 'Force value of "access-control-allow-origin" ' option and 'Activation whitelist' option? I don't understand, i think both are the same, right.The first option forces the value of the "origin" request header which will also become the value of the "access-control-allow-origin" response header. It's useless for most people and only there for testing purposes.
The whitelist defines which values of "origin" are allowed to bypass CORS when the addon is active. It's a list of fully qualified regular expressions, with delimiters and flags, separated by newlines.
See also this: https://github.com/spenibus/cors-everywhere-firefox-addon/issues/23#issuecomment-447669576
- Firefox ユーザー 13241106 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Very useful, works as advertised.
The whitelist is not so easy to use (you don't just add bare URLs, you have to include slashes and regex flags, and the UI help is inadequate). But five stars anyway.
- Firefox ユーザー 14354936 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価It's a great help and works fine with Firefox under Windows, but it seems not to work with Firefox under Android. The CorsE-Button is not shown, and although it is set to "Enabled at startup" in the Options-Menue, no data are received. Is there anything I can do?
Android is 4.4.2, Firefox is 62.0.3, CorsE is 22.214.171.1243)
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4年前I think the Android tag got added when I switched to WebExtensions, the truth being that this is completely untested. So until I decide to take a good look at it, there is presumably nothing you can do on your end.
You can keep track of the issue here: https://github.com/spenibus/cors-everywhere-firefox-addon/issues/15
This is obviously not getting resolved very fast, although there is no need to remind me every six months.
- Eristen によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I needed to test a web page on a local web dev environment, and of course CORS isn't allowed in firefox, so this extension solved it. many thanks to the creator. much obliged.