- 5 段階中 4 の評価voidey によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)This is perhaps the best add-on suited for my use case. I love arranging my tabs in a color coded way, and I like the container feature of firefox. This extension has enabled me to use the said feature effectively. It's not perfect, but the best for me.
That being said, I had some issues with the experimental features(of course). When I switched to enabling headers for all containers directly after never was selected, many duplicate header tabs were created for the same tab. However, It worked perfectly for only unused tabs. When I switched to having tab headers for all after that, I found only one duplicate of a no container tab. These are many of the expected problems apart from unexpected behavior sometimes.
Overall, I liked the add-on and would definitely recommend, but don't expect perfect stability.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Frank によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)I've been searching and searching and searching. This is the only one that works like the Chrome one. Doesn't kill your tab when you try to move it back or between other groups like the other leading solution. Thanks for your efforts.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価pnhan によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)It's nice and easy to use.
Just an inconvenient is when I tried to send mutiple tabs from my Android phone to Firefox Desktop, only one (sometime twos) that I can open correctly, others are just blankscreen.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17918310 によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)This is probably the closest to Chrome's tab grouping. However I'm not really a fan of how logins and cookies are separate between containers. Still worth using anyways.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Yoshi River によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)I've tried a number of extensions to find the ease of Chrome groups in Firefox and thus far this is the best one I've used.
I particularly like that each tab group functions as it's own instance for cookies. While it is somewhat tedious to set up services across multiple tab groups using a password manager in conjunction with this extension does speed up the process.
I would love to see tab groups sync across instances of Firefox as I have needed to set up the tab groups in each instance I use. Again, once set up, it works flawlessly and is intuitive on assigning newly opened links either to a specific group or otherwise.
Fir anyone else seeking a Chrome-like experience I would recommend giving this service a shot just be aware that it does have a few UI quirks that you'll need to familiarize yourself with. Specifically reordering tab groups is, at the time of this review, found in Settings > Options > Sort Containers. It would be very nice to be able to drag the containers for ordering purposes.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価pickaboo によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)他のコンテナよりはChromeのタブグループ機能に近いが、これを追加するとすべてのページで再ログインを求められる点が使い勝手が悪いのと、この拡張機能を消した時に自分で作成したコンテナに入れてあるタブがすべて消えたので注意した方がいい。また、その消えたタブを復元しても拡張機能削除後なのにコンテナの色付けがされてあるので修正した方がいいと思うIt is a Firefox design that all container tabs are removed when all container-related extensions are uninstalled. To prevent this, you can install another container extension before uninstalling our extension. Also, it is not this extension but Firefox that colors container tabs, so when container tabs are restored they are still colored.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17715178 によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)This is the closest I've come to using an extension that provides what I liked about Panorama. I like being able to sort and create new categories in the sidebar but for whatever reason when I use this extension from time to time pages will no longer load. I'll see the loading animation on the tab but nothing appears. When I turn this extension off then the page loads normally. It's frustrating and it's the one problem I have with this extension. Even when I clear the browser cache and history then quit and reopen Firefox it still happens.We also know this problem, and we have made some changes into the extension to remediate it to a degree, but it seems to be a Firefox issue (when some operations are registered within an extension, Firefox sometimes goes ridiculously slow), and we hope this fixed.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Bekohanfula によるレビュー (1年前)Version 11.5.0 . Installing this caused Firefox to use so much RAM that I needed to uninstall and could not test it further. I like the screenshot showing a full page view of tab groups.