5 段階中 4 の評価elliexm83 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)
Suffers from same "bug" as "Simple Tab Groups". When closing private tabs with open windows deletes all tab upon opening firefox again.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Bekohanfula によるレビュー (4日前)Version 11.5.0 . Installing this caused Firefox to use so much RAM that I needed to uninstall and could not test it further. I like the screenshot showing a full page view of tab groups.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14055541 によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)maybe works for some people, but I experienced hard crash using with 5000+ tabs.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17634587 によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)This seems useful, particularly for Chrome migrants. It could use a better interface for hiding/showing groups, and it clashes with the simple groups addon, but I do prefer its functionality. That said, it's a very intrusive set of permissions, so I'd feel more comfortable if Mozilla got around to verifying it.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14671676 によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)As best as I can tell this is the only tab group addon that allows you to have multiple tab groups open at the same time.
There's some features that can be done more nicely and bugs to fix but I'm happy it exists.
Currently seems to be lacking a neat "move to container" feature
- 5 段階中 3 の評価cmcallister によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)I want to use this extension but it conflicts with Simple Tab Groups which is way too strongly integrated with my workflow to ditch. Cool idea, though. Does it have to use containers?
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Thomas R. Evangelista によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)Super simple and as close to chrome's tab system as I've found; unlike some other options it doesn't actually close tabs that're hidden and the interface is super intuitive. Highly recommend & suggest throwing a couple bucks their way; it's worth it 👌
- 5 段階中 5 の評価iEzio によるレビュー (2年前)I was looking exactly for an addon which enables tab grouping only via Containers. That's why I used the addon "Conex" before, which isn't developed anymore since 4 years and is buggy. Thanks so much for this addon. It's the perfect replacement for Conex.
It feels and works like a clone of the tab grouping feature Chrome is using. Your addon is minimalistic but feature-rich.
Please keep it up, awesome work!