- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15066544 によるレビュー (6日前)The UX and UI is a bit janky (welcome to open source), but besides that it's great. I definitely trust this team over Lastpass. I wish authentication with fingerprint would work in browser without having to have the desktop Bitwarden app open.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Outpost3157 によるレビュー (13日前)Overall : Truly great, extremely convenient, especially using Ctrl+Shift+l (L, not i) to fill in log in forms quickly, the password generator along with the limited generated password history are also absolute life savers.
However, the automated suggestion to update log in info, when it detects you changed a password on a website for example, works very poorly (when it even detects you changed it). I'd suggest updating the saved log in info in Bitwarden manually instead.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Jack Bayer によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Updated to 2023.2.1 and if I log in with another device it stop responding when I click on the extension to bring out the vault. This is the error in the console: ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): TypeError: can't access dead object
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Jot8378 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)The password manager is good, but the auto-lock feature is very unreliable
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Joshua Robinson によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Free unlimited devices... That's why this one is better than the rest. I've only tried the free version, but I can connect my phone, laptop, and other browsers I use. Tired of entering a password 100 times a day everyday? I was.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価ddddqqqq によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Nice extension and the password manager. Definitely a good replacement for the LastPass that lost all of our data!
But a couple of major complaints with the UI:
1. Browser extension window disappears as soon as you click away. Say, you go to some other window to copy the info when creating a new account in Bitwarden and the window disappears. Very annoying!
2. The popup in the extension is too small. There should be a way to enlarge it.
3. And this one is really bad. Why limiting the text field to 10000 chars!? Seriously. I had to split some of my secure notes that I took from LastPass.Very inconvenient.
Unless they fix these UI bugs I'll keep on searching for another password manager. But it is definitely better than LastPass.Thanks for the support and feedback, it has been passed along to the team! You can also use the Firefox sidebar functionality to create a persistent experience: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Martin Egger によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)love it other than these two things:
i wish it would keep the login window open when i have to switch windows and enter the MFA code.
lastpass would show the available passwords once you click in the username or password field. super convenient.Thanks for the feedback, you can use the Firefox sidebar to create a persistent experience: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
- 5 段階中 4 の評価tubbadu によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Amazing extension, it has everything I need except for one little thing: I should manually click on the context menu to unlock the vault; It would be amazing to have the possibility to prompt the unlock pin when the browser startsThanks for the feedback, you can also use the autofill keyboard shortcut to trigger the prompt: Ctrl/CMD + Shift + L - https://bitwarden.com/help/keyboard-shortcuts/
- 5 段階中 4 の評価FT によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)It is quite nice cross-platform password manager. I like that it has no recover-master-password functionality, It makes me feel safer.
Also I enjoy free version with unlimited device number, what else could I ask?
Oh yes - please add a way to fight duplicates. It is really annoying to fight duplicated records, and there is no good way to merge them. Should be requested feature by many users, I would expect.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Álvaro González によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)El servicio es MUY BUENO, pero la extensión necesita un poco más de amor. Hay que escribir la contraseña montones de veces al día, te pide continuamente guardar cambios inexistentes pero cuando realmente cambias una contraseña lo más probable es que no lo detecte, los controles están desparramados al azar por la interfaz... No termina de convencer ni en escritorio ni en Android.Thanks for the feedback! Feel free to visit our forums for specific changes or feature requests: https://community.bitwarden.com/c/feature-requests/5 also be sure to disable Firefox's ability to manage credentials to prevent interference: https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17707615 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)Amazing product, but should detect password updates better.Thanks for the feedback, be sure to disable Firefox's ability to manage credentials https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager to prevent any interference. You can also tap the sidebar button to create a persistent experience.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価miss_p1nky によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)Dislike the new UI and it's much slower now after the last update. Would appreciate if you fix this issue. Thanks!Thanks for the feedback, there is a fix rolling out for the spacing issue. Regarding the slowdown, are you experiencing this from all clients? Have you tried adjusted network/VPN connections? Feel free to share additional detail with the support team https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or report a bug directly on Github at https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues