- Staarlik21 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価Desde las recientes actualizaciones no se puede desplazar el menú de emotes... por lo queda tapando el chat. Es bastante molesto
開発者の返信投稿日時: 5ヶ月前Thanks for your reply. BetterTTV's emote menu does have the ability to be scrolled, so if you are not able to scroll it then it sounds like there could be a bug. If problems persist please file an issue over on our bug tracker at https://github.com/night/betterttv/issues
- panther によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価Inconsistency with emote menu on version 7.4.8; menu will not appear on some streams but does appear on others. Varies between replacing emote menu, adding a second emote menu next to settings button, and not showing the BTTV emote menu at all.
- Firefox ユーザー 6249625 によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価I miss that I could have the emotes locked.Thanks for the review. We're not sure in particular what you meant by "have the emotes locked," but the best way to provide us feedback is to open an issue over on our issue tracker at https://github.com/night/betterttv/issues
- magic217 によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価the new emote menu isnt good. having them separate was better. it is especially annoying that the new menu takes away the "favorite" emotes menu.Thanks for the feedback. We ended up separating them again in a new update in response to user feedback. It is worth noting that you are able to still favorite emotes, but you will need to Alt + Click on emotes to favorite them.
- Firefox ユーザー 16656949 によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価addon settings keep reseting for a year now, any fix?BetterTTV stores settings in LocalStorage. If that data is clearing be sure that Firefox is not configured to clear cookie data on browser close, as LocalStorage is included in that setting.
- Firefox ユーザー 14534075 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Normally a great extension, but currently doesn't even show up in firefox and doesn't work at all.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前Sorry to hear that it's not working for you. It should at the very least display in Firefox's add-ons list. I would recommend you try uninstalling and reinstalling the extension to see if that helps. If you're still having trouble please reach out to us via Discord, Twitter, or our forums.