- 5 段階中 1 の評価dude941 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Devs blocked features when using certain other twitch addons.
Edit: Clarification; BTTV no longer shows emotes enabled on their side on twitch if you use 7tv in tandem with this addon. Good thing is, Frankerfacez still works regardless after enabling emotes from both addons to be shown; which means that it is almost certainly this addon that disables the emotes and not another one. So it would be wise to just install FFZ instead.You seem to be mistaking us for a different extension. BetterTTV is compatible with all other extensions.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14284450 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Ich finde einfach keine Möglichkeit, dass die gesetzten Einstellungen auch gespeichert werden.
Wer möchte eine Erweiterung bei der man jedes mal die Einstellungen neu setzten muss?
Wäre eine sehr schöne Erweiterung, schade!Settings should persist across launches, but you may need to update your browser's configuration to not clear cookies on close or add an exception for Twitch/YouTube.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Smartik1 によるレビュー (1年前)Autoplay disabling when visiting channels doesn't work, only homepage one does.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 10ヶ月前Thanks for the review. We don't currently have a feature for disabling autoplay of streams when opening them. To request this as a feature, please open a feature request over on our GitHub: https://github.com/night/betterttv/issues
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15890969 によるレビュー (1年前)Nicknames colors intentionnaly broken, no way to disable.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA によるレビュー (1年前)Some emote simple don't work with the firefox versionThanks for the feedback. All BetterTTV emotes do work in the Firefox version too. You may want to make sure you've enabled both the BetterTTV Emotes and BetterTTV GIF Emotes settings in the BetterTTV settings.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価liroken646 によるレビュー (1年前)didn't see any particular difference that would make this addon having a reason to exist. Doesn't even send notification of whispers. Doesn't seem to do anything that twitch doesn't already do really. mehThanks for the feedback. After installing the extension you actually need to configure it in order to use the majority of its benefits/features. You can access the settings from within the chat settings of Twitch chat or the user dropdown in the upper right of the Twitch website.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14520734 によるレビュー (2年前)Only Problems the last few days... sometimes nothing work...We had shipped a bad release but did iron out these issues. If you're still having issues, try reinstalling the extension from the Firefox add-ons site to get back to a stable build.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価soadfan によるレビュー (2年前)Disabling auto play doesn't work. This is all i wanted from this add-on, so there you go - 1 star.We are not able to reproduce an issue with disabling auto play. If you're still having this issue and are able to provide steps to reproduce it, please file an issue over on our bug tracker at https://github.com/night/betterttv/issues
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Zoiyya によるレビュー (2年前)The new Emote menu with 7.4.4. is absolutely HORRIBLE! Looks realy bad, emotes preview looks weird in it, like if they had much lower quality. Everything looks super blurry!
A separate emote button for bttv emotes was much better and faster to find which emotes you wanted to use.
This new one is just... BAD.Thanks for the feedback. We ended up separating them again in a new update in response to user feedback and have rolled out bugfixes for the low quality images and blurriness. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13555426 によるレビュー (2年前)I will uninstall any and every addon that starts sending disruptive and unwanted popups to my browser. There's no excuse.Thanks for the feedback. We show a popup for additional permissions when the extension is installed so that we can get access to allow BetterTTV on YouTube's site on your browser. You may have received a popup when you upgraded to the latest version, but future updates will not show the same popup.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価felis によるレビュー (2年前)the settings reset to default every time you open a new window when using "never save history" in Firefox settings. When I use FFZ, I don't have this issue. I know you could backup and restore settings, but this happens every single time I quit firefox, restoring settings for every new window would be such a painBetterTTV stores settings in LocalStorage. If that data is clearing be sure that Firefox is not configured to clear cookie data on browser close, as LocalStorage is included in that setting.