- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12393914 によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)I need a way to turn the Amazon Assistant Foxfire extension off and back on again for specific internet domains. The Amazon Assistant Foxfire extension continuous popups interfere with viewing with some websites. I have other Foxfire extensions which allow me to toggle their activity for specific internet domains at the click of an icon. Those other extensions respect that there is no way that an extension can effectively recognize whether it will always be useful on every site on the intranet, and they defer to the user's judgment.
The only way I see to turn off Amazon Assistant for a specific internet domain is to temporarily disable the Amazon Assistant extension.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価FMR によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)Got it and now REMOVED it because: I got the assistant for the price tracker feature. Now that this feature is gone, I have very little use for the add-on. It gets 2 stars because all it does is aid in maneuvering about the Amazon site...everything that can be done with a click or two of links already in the web site. Not very helpful anymore.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Homer によるレビュー (2年前)I've spent over a year trying to figure out why Firefox is using such vast amounts of RAM and crashing on every exit. Disabled this add-on and the problem magically disappeared.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価_GeZeGeN_ によるレビュー (2年前)Mit der neue version sind alle gute dinge weg. So kann man es nicht sinnvoll benutzen. Ich benutzte es meistens um sachen in die Merkliste einzufügen. Jetz kann man es nur mit Umwegen. Ich werde es löschen und wieder die Alte Version installieren und nicht mehr Updaten.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価OldGuard によるレビュー (2年前)A very useful app if you use Amazon Lists to manage many different lists like I do and like to add products from outside of Amazon. However, since the latest update, Assistant no longer recognizes my established wish/gift lists (despite being logged into my primary Amazon account), which makes the add-on useless to me now.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Joypebble によるレビュー (2年前)SHORTSIGHTED INITIATION. Completely useless without a set of instructions and operating notes. There are none available (apparently) so I'm yanking this out of my browser for the second time this afternoon.
A genuinely irritating experience.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価gETo によるレビュー (2年前)Amazon should be CONTACTED by MOZILLA. If an ADD ON is SELF SERVING it doesnt serve the Mozilla Community. I want to be notified ONLY about MY ORDERS! I DON'T NEED Amazon Assistant to SHILL PRODUCTS I don't WANT or NEED! There is NO OFF SWITCH for that! That needs to be INCLUDED or other OPT IN/OUT EASY process.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価pjmarengo によるレビュー (2年前)So annoying!
Could this Firefox extension possibly be more intrusive? It follows me around the internet, displaying pop-ups offering to sell me record albums when I watch a YouTube video for instance.
I spend a lot of money on Amazon.com, but this is ridiculous. Good grief!
Uninstalling. Lesson learned.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価g1zm02k によるレビュー (2年前)While ordering a few things on Amazon they recommended this add-on to track my order's status.
Unfortunately, despite claiming to allow me to do that and only that, it doesn't - it wants to pester me with recommendations on nearly every site I visit. Even though it says I've disabled recommendations and other notifications to that effect, it continues to do what it wants regardless.
If this is what you want then good luck to you as that's the only option you've got really as the option toggles seem to just be for display and permanently set to active regardless of what they're set on.
I think I'll just stick to emails on my phone thanks...
- 5 段階中 2 の評価NR によるレビュー (3年前)The built-in price notification along with the price tracking history was a good thing to have shopping on various websites. The direct link to the product's webpage on Amazon was also a pleasing idea. +2 stars for that; however, Firefox continuously froze for 15-45 seconds every time I opened a new window. Sometimes (~3/10 times), Firefox would completely freeze, and I'd have to resort to the task manager. The continuous freezing on Firefox was grounds for removal on me end. Until Amazon fixes issues like this, I'll not be using this add-on.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14360392 によるレビュー (4年前)Uhg! This Amazon add on is super frustrating! It seems that it disappears every day, not only from my task bar but disappears entirely, even from the list of Firefox add on's! I have to keep searching for it and adding it back on almost daily. I gave it 2 stars only because when I first add it back on it works and is great to keep track of things you want/need or gift ideas for others throughout the year!
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14117852 によるレビュー (4年前)I prefer to look at various websites without Amazon Assist hovering right above the website I am currently viewing. It is more of a distraction than help for me particularly since I view many sites looking for the same item or comparable.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13668058 によるレビュー (4年前)Useful when it works. Lots of items I would like online aren't on amazon, so this tool allows me to put them on my list which I share with my family. However it doesn't work. I keep uninstalling it, then when I reinstall it, it works. Up until I change the country from US to UK, then it won't load. Really annoying.