5 段階中 1 の評価CDavis によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)
They removed functionality from it to try and force people to only buy from amazon, and when confronted about this claimed it was about "securing customer's account information". I'm a software engineer and that's a total blatant lie. All it needed to do was grab a few pieces of information from a page you already had loaded, your account information was never exposed at all.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17920169 によるレビュー (2日前)This add-on is great when it works. It's been down for weeks now "while they make improvements." Come on guys.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価twelfthdoc によるレビュー (4日前)Used to work, but then Amazon withdrew all support for literally no reason. Really stupid idea, but Amazon is known for doing really stupid stuff, so it checks out.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14898405 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Ormai da tempo non funziona più: segnala sovraccarico
- 5 段階中 1 の評価mrwitte によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Used the hell out of this extension; now it no longer functions.
Discontinuing it doesn't seem very smart on Amazon's part. But I suppose if everyone has to switch over to something like DreamList or other 3rd party services for interoperable wishlist functionality it will be good for consumers and other sellers in the long run.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17844761 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Amazon took an extension that had close to 250,000 users and disabled it two days ago for no damn reason. If anyone knows of a workaround or alternative, please post.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13542925 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)Once upon a time this was useful. I used it to add stuff from other sites to my Amazon lists so that I could keep everything together. The number of sites it has an error on and can't add has increased seemingly daily.