- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17661875 によるレビュー (8日前)Adblock Plus on Firefox using DuckDuckGo do NOT stop ads while using MSN.COM. These appear on the right side of web site pages. And they obscure page text. Did I was the contribution to your company? John Wyman
- 5 段階中 1 の評価ulgane によるレビュー (25日前)I rarely call people sell-outs due to the fact that in capitalism, we all need to earn money. But if the main feature of your program is turning absolutely useless and you can buy yourself into whitelists, sorry, that's inexcusable in this case.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13763356 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Non blocca le pubblicità specialmente quelle più pericolose pubblicate su facebook, quando provi a segnalare un problema con la pagina facebook piena di pubblicità, la app crasha
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17569749 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Pretty bad Its too bad I can't give a negative star. Does Amazon own all the ad blocker sites. Less than 15 second and an ad pops up I click on it and less than 05 seconds later here it is again Iam removing the ad block
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17541184 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)I have been using Adblock Plus for many years. Lately, I have become increasingly dissatisfied. Ads were filtering through and the pop-up were driving me crazy. I decided to check the settings and somehow, websites I had not Allowlisted were on my allowlist. I removed them ALL, then I noticed that all the recommended filters were deselected. I thought that strange, but figured perhaps it was a recent update that caused a problem. So, I selected them all. The next day, ads were popping up again, went straight to the filters, yep, everything deselected again. So I selected them all again. I now keep a tab open all the time (moz-extension://11753403-4a29-4257-a10e-ac033906763e/options.html) so that I can re-select the filters every time I open my browser. It is the craziest thing and can't find how to stop Adblock Plus from deselecting my selections!