- Valutata 5 su 5di Bancai, 3 anni faEDIT: The workaround works as per the developer response bellow. 5 out of 5 extension
OLD: So this addon zooms in and out while trying to mouse wheel scroll through google images page. Please fix, is super annoying. A fix for a few seconds that i found is switching tabs and then coming back to it. That makes it work for like 5 seconds or until i press on an image, then it turns back to zooming in and out when using mouse wheel scroll.The problem is caused by the Imagus extension, which during its animations generates ‘mousedown’ events for the right mouse button. This causes Zoom Page WE to think that the right mouse button has been pressed by the user. The proper fix would be for Imagus not to generate ‘mousedown’ events.
The workaround is to un-tick the “Enable mouse Right+Wheel to zoom in/out” option in Zoom Page WE Options.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Noober, 3 anni faIt wants to read and modify my browser settings, but before today's update it did not need those permissions. So, I cannot use it for now, and I will disable it rather than update.Zoom Page WE 17.0 requires access to two Firefox settings: 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' and 'browser.zoom.full'. With previous versions of Zoom Page WE, users had to manually set the 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' setting to 'false'. Many users did not know how to do this and were confused.
With Zoom Page WE 17.0, 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' is automatically set to 'false' and 'browser.zoom.full' is automatically set to 'true'. These settings are only set automatically when using Firefox 75 or later versions. There is a new option to control these settings in the Zoom Page WE Options dialog.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Streetwalker, 3 anni faDoes what it intends without flaws. Is flexible in allowing you to set the zoom per tab, per site and sub-site. And the developer support is outstanding - they actually added a feature allowing it to work with local file addresses after I sent an email request!
- Valutata 3 su 5di Ruffus Lenhador, 3 anni faCan't zoom text-only and page independently so, pointless. Ex: text-80, page-110, only 80-80, sorry guys this is the only reason to it be usefull.
it reset the previous zoom stablished in the zoom native tool of firefox (not really a problem)
EDIT: No, I'm saying that I set the text to 80%, now I want to set the page to 110 but when I switch from text to page zoom, the text zoom reset to 100%, nooo! stay in 80.
The solution to that, in my humble ignorance, would be to add 3 bars (productivity is important)
all working at the same time.This is not correct. When using 'Full Zoom', the selected zoom level is applied to the whole page. When using 'Text Zoom', the selected zoom level is applied to the text AND the Default Other zoom level is applied to other items in the page. The Default Other zoom level can be configured in Zoom Page WE Options.
- Valutata 1 su 5di nikan111, 3 anni falatest 16.6 update turned this plug in into a mess after years of good service. I've had to disable it and I'll wait for a new version/update.Unfortunately, updating to Firefox 72 has caused problems for users of some extensions, including Zoom Page WE.
In some cases, these problems can be fixed by removing Zoom Page WE, restarting Firefox twice, and then reinstalling Zoom Page WE.
In other cases, the Firefox profile has become corrupted, and the problems can only be fixed by creating a new Firefox profile.
To create a new Firefox profile, please perform a Firefox Refresh as described here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings
- Valutata 2 su 5di Squid2403, 3 anni faI like this addon, but it recently started to glitch out and rapidly change between zoom levels and replace the webpages with blank screens, and the problem only stopped when I disabled the addon
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13796660, 3 anni faReally handy addon, my only gripe is that the "Default Minimum Size" font setting seems to be useles because it sets the minimum size BEFORE page scaling, nor after.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Thomas, 3 anni faThe addon is wonderful!
But please add the possibility to scroll over the button itself to zoom in and out! (Not needing to click it and aim for the right area first ...) ... That would be so convenient!