- Valutata 2 su 5di Henry Hu, 3 anni faFor some reason, with this extension enabled, UPS label is printed as black pages. I tried to set ups.com's zoom level to 100%, but it's still blank. I tried other similar extensions and they don't have this issue.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 15143089, 3 anni faThis extension really slows down page loads. Firefox would show a warning about this extension taking a long time and if I wanted to kill it. Also, on newegg.com when loading or selecting different item option, the page would flash twice, like it was being redrawn 2 times.
Isn't there an option to only run this after the page has loaded? I know it needs to watch for dynamically loaded content. This was my favorite extension, it doesn't have these issues on Chrome.
- Valutata 1 su 5di What???, 3 anni faDon't like it. While I appreciate the detailed instructions. This add-on isnt user friendly. the large percentage font is too intrusive. no way to remove or disable it. there should be a way to save for particular sites, but no.
Often the add-on is unresponsive too. it can be very frustrating to use.
overall very disappointed and I fail to agree with the recommendation by firefox. i will continue to use the competition. uninstalled.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faWhich large percentage font are you referring to? Is it the percentage on the toolbar button badge or the percentage in the toolbar button popup? The percentage on the toolbar button badge can be removed. The percentage in the in the toolbar button popup needs to be a reasonable size to make it easily readable for visually impaired users.
Zoom Page WE will be unresponsive on pages where it cannot be used (e.g. the Mozilla Add-ons site). Are you finding it unresponsive on other pages? Please give an example link.
- Valutata 1 su 5di renezito, 3 anni faEste addon, más que permitir cambiar el zoom y otras cosas, espía información personal, basta con ver los permisos que pide cuando lo intentamos instalar. Recomiendo el addon "Fixed Zoom" por Ariel el cual nos permite también personalizar el zoom para cada sitio y sólo pide acceso a las pestañas:
Aquí la evidencia de todos los permisos que pide "Zoom Page WE":
- Valutata 1 su 5di Razz, 3 anni faDoesn't do what it's supposed to .. text zoom setting still zooms page, doesnt stick from session to session, and breaks other arts of web pages such as logins and css..
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 12220443, 3 anni fa1 star, crashing on YouTube ,last 3 updates useless.Сделай ютюб млять,сколько можно просить.Fix youtube page,keeps freezing and crashing!!!!2 years same problem🤬
- Valutata 5 su 5di Bancai, 4 anni faEDIT: The workaround works as per the developer response bellow. 5 out of 5 extension
OLD: So this addon zooms in and out while trying to mouse wheel scroll through google images page. Please fix, is super annoying. A fix for a few seconds that i found is switching tabs and then coming back to it. That makes it work for like 5 seconds or until i press on an image, then it turns back to zooming in and out when using mouse wheel scroll.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faThe problem is caused by the Imagus extension, which during its animations generates ‘mousedown’ events for the right mouse button. This causes Zoom Page WE to think that the right mouse button has been pressed by the user. The proper fix would be for Imagus not to generate ‘mousedown’ events.
The workaround is to un-tick the “Enable mouse Right+Wheel to zoom in/out” option in Zoom Page WE Options.