- di Frank Kodis, un anno faValutata 3 su 5Kinda works from time to time, but if there is no straight links in some obvious way it can show lots of download options, but when trying download anything it just report errors... also companion app is completely useless, hogs about 95% CPU and it still takes forever to collect and convert movies, i find that screen recorder can be couple times faster and it barely reaching 10% maybe with on-the-fly encoding to MP4. So, all and all i keep it installed but it seems that number of videos that cant be download with this app exponentially grows. If that will not change in time there will be very little to none usefulness of this extension.
- di Utente Firefox 16791799, un anno faValutata 3 su 5For the most part it works pretty well. Sometimes instead of downloading the video file, it just saves a 40kb file that's pretty useless. I've been using it for years though, and I'm satisfied with it!
- di Utente Firefox 14460993, un anno faValutata 3 su 5Addon as is, not helpful as you will need to install the companion app in order to download. Doesn't always grab correct movie, but when it does doesn't have issue. Rather quick most of the time and fairly straightforward to use. Been using the addon and the companion app for a couple years with minimal issues and decent results. Does what it needs to even if it isn't perfect all the time.
- di Utente Firefox 13801838, un anno faValutata 3 su 5Hello develpoper of addon.
I have issues with download videos on website of TV Markiza on website tvnoviny.sk. On Windows it work OK, but on Linux Ubuntu is no possible dowload video. Can You please repair it?
Example of video here https://www.tvnoviny.sk/domace/2023439_zilinka-chce-dat-preskumat-protipandemicke-opatrenia-ak-by-mal-pravdu-urobilo-by-to-poriadny-skrt
- di Timothy Sanford, un anno faValutata 3 su 5help! io need sound in my videos but they're all silent and i know i can hear in the browser when they're playing.. instead of posting the links to share, i gr5ab video to pout on my facebook but there's no sound
- di Someguynamedben, un anno faValutata 3 su 5The extension runs pretty well, but the user interface is a bit weird to get used to. Requires installation of a companion app (not to be confused with a companion extension), and then places a HUGE watermark in the form of a QR code on the corner of the downloaded video unless you pay $30. All this makes the experience feel a bit sketchy in my opinion.