- di Utente Firefox 5702412, un anno faValutata 3 su 5It needs to make the predefined user agents read only, but allow cloning. How about a fourth row of customised agents?
Also it's not obvious that the 2nd and 3rd rows need to be selected together to form a Broswer-OS combination.
- di hal9000, un anno faValutata 3 su 5Works well but the User agent profiles are very outdated. It is trying to be Chrome version 65 when the current build is 81.0.4044.138. This results in websites complaining that the browser needs to be updated.
- di Synetech, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5It's fairly good, but it has some big issues:
(0) *** It needs to allow per-site overrides. You should be able to set a global user-agent string, but override it with a different one for specific sites. ***
(1) It doesn't get regular updates to keep the user-agent string up-to-date with new browser versions.
(2) If you modify the string of a combination of OS+browser, there is no way to reset it to the default, and the change will be retained even if uninstalling and reinstalling.
(3) No option to save a custom string; if you change the agent, the custom string is lost.
(4) No option for random agent.
- di Andreas Toth, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5Illogical organisation of operating systems and browsers. Should be simplified by breaking down the three rows of mobile platforms, browsers, and operating systems to only two rows with the top one being the operating system which includes Windows, Linux, Android, macOS, iOS, etc., etc. The second row would then list the possible browsers for the selected operating system. There is absolutely **no** need for a third row listing mobile platforms as mobile platforms are operating systems! Note also the order of the rows, operating systems should be listed and selected before the browser since the operating system determines the browsers that are available under that operating system. I do hope this gets tidied up in a future version since I wish to use this extension as it is the only one that I can find that exist for both Chrome and Firefox and supports overriding per domain.
In addition there is no "default" option, i.e., an option that returns the real user-agent. This is a must!
- di Firebreathing, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5Very good extension. But it is impossible to report bugs on it's website. An error is issued each time you try to report a bug. Can you put this extension on Github so we can report bugs? There is a bug when the extension's toolbar button is moved to Firefox's toolbar overflow menu. Only the left portion of the UI is displayed. Can you fix it please?
- di xBB, 4 anni faValutata 3 su 5Worked well for a long time. Now I am getting constant reCaptcha hCaptcha and all sorts of Cloudflare flags...
It is a shame that you cannot change the user-agent on url-based or tab based.
- di Utente Firefox 13035360, 4 anni faValutata 3 su 5Nice extension with more accurate/actual pre-defined strings than other Add-ons (but still far away from being actual, e.g. Firefox 31.0 where meanwhile 53.0 is the actual version). When updating a User-Agent String myself via Edit button the changed string is not saved. 5 stars when this issue will be fixed.