- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13408719, un mese faIt does what it's supposed to do but since the spoofed browser versions are massively outdated a ton of websites will refuse to work until you disable it again. That doesn't really help its purpose
- Valutata 5 su 5di BlueFlorian, 2 mesi faExcellent performance.
Allowed me to download a Windows 10 iso (22H2) without using the Media Creation tool. I needed to use this tool because I needed to go from W7 32bit to W10 64 bit and the media creation tool only offered me the 32bit versions. By 'spoofing' my PC's identity to Android I was able to get the universal W10 64bit iso.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 17751335, 3 mesi fawork, but can't switch versions, also chorme is not update to latest version
- Valutata 5 su 5di Olav Seyfarth, 7 mesi faClean interface, works for me to let me watch my Disney+ subscription on Linux.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 17632815, 7 mesi faCette extension m'a permis de contourner le bug avec Disney+ qui ne fonctionne plus sous Linux, au week-end du 28 octobre 2022. Il suffit de sélectionner Windows pour contourner le bug
- Valutata 5 su 5di isky, un anno faplug in works well. Allows me to do things on computer instead of phone.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Sam, un anno faNot work at detect website https://2ip.ru
site still recognize origenal OS and browser...
- Valutata 3 su 5di BladeMaker, un anno faUnable to login TikTok website while spoofing Linux useragent on Windows.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13396112, 2 anni faMe ha presentado error con https://teams.live.com/_?utm_source=OfficeWeb#/unsupportedBrowser
Antes funcionaba perfecto
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17058396, 2 anni faContinuously reports Firefox as version 56. It's not.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Gael Lafond, 2 anni faNo switch back.
The extension works. It allows me to change the user agent, but for the whole browser. Not just the current tab.
On Teams, the messages suddenly got all scrambled. I had a mix of old messages in random order. Every refresh was giving a different set of old message. It's likely a bug at Microsoft, but still, that's not usable.
There is no way to revert back to the default user agent. I set it to my browser and OS, but Teams stop working saying my browser was not supported. I had to uninstall the app to continue using Teams.
- Valutata 5 su 5di kstev99, 2 anni faI love this extension. I use it in both Firefox and Edge.
The only improvement that I wish the developer would make would be the visibility of the "DEFAULT" button to revert the user agent to the default setting. Instead of being hidden in the bottom row of icons, it should be a big green checkmark or something. Still a very useful extension !!
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 12887653, 2 anni faWhen returning to the default
[Are you sure you want to switch to the default user agent?]
Then, a confirmation dialog appeared and I could not return it unless I clicked [YES].
It is difficult to use due to the increased number of extra actions.
The dialog does not appear as before. Or issue a confirmation dialog, do not issue,
Wouldn't it be possible for the user to make a selection in the settings?
- Valutata 4 su 5di IWD1, 2 anni fa●「お使いのブラウザのバージョンは非対応です」と表示されて閲覧不可能なサイトでＵＡ偽装すると、閲覧可能になるので便利です。
●This is useful for sites that are not viewable because of the "Your browser version is not supported" message, but can be viewed by disguising the UA.
●The right side of the popup menu text is obscured, but checking the box fixed the problem.
When "Show UA in badge text" is checked → "W/F" character string = black, rectangle = dark gray
Hard to see due to small difference between light and dark.
Easy to see example: character string= white, rectangle = black