- Valutata 5 su 5di Ephraim, 13 giorni faJust like it said it's a
Point & click to forbid/allow any class of requests made my your browser.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14227035, 13 giorni faThe more I use uMatrix, the more I realize how beautiful its idea and UX concept are.
- Valutata 5 su 5di robsku, 2 mesi faI was originally too "afraid" this was complex to use - not that it would stop me, but I thought it was something more than I wanted to spend time with browser.
Luckily I tried it, and very quickly realized that for me it served exactly the same purpose as NoScript - only easier. The use of scopes is fantastic - used te be that in NoScript if you allowed a domain, it was allowed on all sites; now you can select to allow things on particular domain only with the Custom option, but it's still not as flexible. And on µMatrix I by default allow on active scope, current domain - only things I know I'll want on whatever site wants to use it I'll allow for *. In NoScript you could certainly learn such habit, but it's more cumbersome, so you only go for custom rules for domains you specifically are allowing as exception on the site you're on. And even then it's less flexible than µMatrix scopes.
The only negative thing I have to say is: no version for Fennec. That is the mobile versions of Firefox, android in my case. On android FireFox I'm still stuck using NoScript.
I would likely hate using this UI in Android Firefox, but that's because of how Mozilla designed their current add-on UI system and is no better with NoScript - so come on, write that android version. Maybe try inventing slightly different UI that better fits the portrait mode while at it ;)
And thanks. This is golden.
- Valutata 5 su 5di nboi, 4 mesi faJust the fastest, most flexible, and human-readable ad-blocker--- XHR req. are websites referencing others, just so you know.
- Valutata 5 su 5di limti, 6 mesi faGreat add-on!
Maybe a good ideia be to offer to disable "Spoof referer header" in Instagram
- Valutata 5 su 5di ivv, 7 mesi faGenial.
Les autorisations de script dépendent du contexte avec un contexte global, un contexte par défaut pour la page visitée, une hiérarchies sur les noms de domaines.
Et accompagné d'une présentation claire de la portée des régles que l'on met en place.
Utilisant noscript j'en avais noté les imperfections, bien corrigées ici.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Alex Wu, 7 mesi faI like this extension for giving me a more insightful view of what goes on in a website. It mainly serves as a secondary blocker, but its still good. To people saying it's too complicated; shame on you, just don't use it then.
- Valutata 5 su 5di michael, 9 mesi faworks great! I like it! Would be really nice if after browser restart it kept all of the settings.
- Valutata 5 su 5di IchBinz, 10 mesi faMust Have Tool! Das Tool ist einfach Perfekt, um unerwünschte Skripte zu blockieren. Der Hammer ist, das Programm ist super durch dacht, so kann man auch seine Regeln Offline speichern, um diese nicht erneut einstellen zu müssen, wenn man mal Firefox neu installieren muss.