Recensioni per TickTick - Todo & Task List & Reminder
TickTick - Todo & Task List & Reminder di Appest
- Valutata 5 su 5di CO XO, 2 anni faFailed to use the extension due to my container settings at first but finally managed to solve the issue.
I guess this is common problem for all container extension users so giving the feedback.
Try to add ticktick.com to the "Ignoring requests to" list of the "Temporary Containers" extension.
Simply flow the steps; Settings -> Extensions & Themes -> Temporary Containers -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Ignoring request to -> add "ticktick.com" domain and click to ignore
- Valutata 5 su 5di Keith, 2 anni faPerfect. As simple or as complex as you need. Eliminates the need for separate task management software.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14057299, 2 anni faAfter trying in Firefox (84.0.1 (64-bit)) and not working with a website (the little pop-up window after clicking from the webpage's context menu was just hanging) didn't want to believe it is broken.... (checked the similar add-on in Edge_chromium with the same web page - my backup browser with no privacy and security addons installed - it worked there as expected.) After a while I have realised that the webpage I wanted to create a task from was not permitted in NoScript (TickTick was of course). After permitting it in NoScript, I could add the task without a problem).
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 5465512, 3 anni fa官方出品，免配置，十分方便。
- Valutata 5 su 5di Thomas Ejere, 3 anni fanice one for being well organized
i even use it to watch online streams and don't miss the time they are aired on
continue like this WE OWE YOU A BIG TIME