- Valutata 4 su 5di puni, 2 mesi faWould it be possible to hide the "Finding URIs in Selection... (100%)" text in the context menu?
When I highlight text on a webpage with media in it and right-click, the context menu always appears, grows, then shrinks because the "Finding URI's" text always appears at the bottom for a split second.
It's quite distracting/annoying.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14706239, 4 anni faThis is useful addon, but there really should be some option to disable it on particular site. Before it just slowed twitter to crawl, now it just crashes whole tab with it and sometimes whole browser. I had no other choice but disable this extension altogether.
- Valutata 4 su 5di stinger, 4 anni faIt's ok, but please can you implement the possibility to load a URI as http://192.168.0.1 ?
And I'd prefer the links are marked as an old extension (Linkification) did. Anyway thanks for your efforts.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Majestic12, 4 anni faIt's a great addon but since few weeks (probably Firefox 65 beta or even earlier) it's started causing stuttering sound in YT live streams with many comments. From the beginning there was also a problem with sites with many comments (warning on top of the site and browser slowdowns).
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14322900, 4 anni faIt works great and is in my list of must-have extensions every time I have to reinstall firefox. My only gripe with it is that it imposes a fairly big performance hit on websites with a lot of text content, especially social media sites. Facebook becomes nearly unusable if you scroll for a few minutes straight. If only there's a way to disable extensions on a site-to-site basis, but AFAIK it's a limitation with Firefox not the extension dev.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 13706578, 5 anni faほぼｔｗｉｔｔｅｒだけで「このアドオンで重くなってる」表示が出がちなので、特定ＵＲＬを除外できる仕組みの実装をお願いしたいです。