- di Dan, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Everything is fine except for the date bubbles all over everything after an update a couple weeks ago.
They make it impossible to read anything on my tablet with these dirty big bubbles showing the time and date of the posts I can't see any more.
- di zimbot, un anno faValutata 1 su 5All I need is to get rid of "Suggested for You". At first, I thought it worked. I browsed through scores of items without seeing a single one. Later I went back to Facebook and once I got past 10 items, every other item in my news feed was a "Suggested for You" item. So the plugin is useless to me, despite it having many features.
- di Utente Firefox 14635525, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5installs, won't show up in toolbar, but it is still in addons, pretty sure this is a UI design, but I really dislike it, I prefer to have the icon in my toolbar so I can easily options. other than that, working okay, will update later
UPDATE: can't figure out how to hide comments which is literally the only reason I got this, tried stealth mode, didn't seem to do anything
OTHER UPDATE: Literally says in the description that "Stealth Mode hides Like buttons, COMMENT areas, etc so you can browse Facebook without accidentally interacting with posts you don't intend to" My review is a reflect of my own personal experiences, if I feel like it's one star then I will do that, not just because I don't like it.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faNot all extensions add icons to the toolbar. This is not needed.
Social Fixer doesn't hide comments, but it can hide entire posts based on filters. You shouldn't leave a 1-star review just because you think it should do something it never said it could.
- di Utente Firefox 14696876, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Try to get the updated social fixer for FB and it doesn't download or update automatically and/or there is no download button on the social fixer site. You want us to update and leave us no way to do so. dbeauvais04620@peoplepc
- di nathanjolly, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5Settings don't stick. They all default to the defaults every time it loads. I spent 15 minutes going over everything and even exported the settings, and now they won't stick, even if I import them.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 anni faIf your settings don't stick, you might have a problem with your browser profile, or some other software that is clearing your extension storage. This is not an extension problem, otherwise the other 300k+ users would all be complaining.
Problems like this are what the support group is for: http://SocialFixer.com/support/
I would appreciate this problem going there instead of being posted as a 1-star review here. Thanks!