Valutata 4,3 su 5
4,3 stelle su 5
- di Utente Firefox 13358089, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Hi Victor, great extension. All my old Scrapbook documents are here. Bravo!!
However, could it be possible to install Scrapbee everywhere else but not in the default Download folder ? Thanks and happy new year.
 thanks for your answer. Done.Hi, I just want to keep it very easy for users, you can move executable in this way:
Modify path to backend executable in
Modify path to backend executable in
Modify registry entries' value to be new path if you moved scrapbee_backend.json
Modify path to backend executable field in that scrapbee_backend.json
When it's all done, restart firefox.
- di Utente Firefox 14488081, un anno faValutata 4 su 5The last update broke it for me. It will show a "Loading..." message but doesn't load anything. The log is all green. I have scrapbee across multiple profiles (with different backend ports) and they all behave the same way. Anything I can do to fix this?
** 1.10.2 update
Sorry, it is still broken, but in a different way. According to the log, the backend port will not change and stay on 9900, regardless of the settings indicating a different backend port number. Only the one profile which uses the port 9900 works
- di ZZZzSazZZZ, un anno faValutata 4 su 5ScrapBee helped me "recover" most of my Scrapbook files. Unfortunately some of my saved pages are no longer online and I see a 404 error instead.
There are additional steps after installing the extension. Go to ScrapBee's Configure or Settings page, then go to Install. You have to install the backend executable before you can add the filepath(s) in the Configure page. Once you're done with the filepath(s) section, click Save. I did not have to restart Firefox, but YMMV.
- di Utente Firefox 15444767, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Thank you so much for the addon ScrapBee :) I can now access my complete Scrapbook library again. Please do not stop with the development of this addon that the ScrapBee is still flying for a long time ;)
- di ethos, un anno faValutata 5 su 5非常棒的插件！请问可否实现已抓取网页所对应的链接外观上显示某种变化，就如同某个链接如果被点击过后就会变色那样，被抓取网页所对应的链接或者下方出现一条实线或虚线，或者字体变粗，或者旁边出现一个五角星标记等等。这样可以避免重复抓取已经抓取过的网页，而不用一个个去使用搜索功能来确认，可以省去很多麻烦。谢谢了！
- di Utente Firefox 15371816, un anno faValutata 4 su 5thx for your efforts on this add-on. How can the Scrapbook data be imported with exact date, comments, etc. ?
- di bulrush, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Ok, this does work but once you install the add-on you have to install a back end, by following the install guide in the Scrapbee help. Follow instructions carefully. This is not an addon that installs with one click.
To save pages, right click on the web page, choose Scrapbee menu, choose capture Page. Also the Scrapbee option "Capture URL" does not save the page locally, it only saves a bookmark to the URL in the Scrapbee window. If you want to save a page locally use "Capture Page".
After you do a "Capture page" to a local file a window will pop up showing each element that was saved. Click the "Done" button to close that popup window.
To verify you have saved the page locally, make sure the Scrapbee sidebar is open, click once on the page name in Scrapbee. Look in the browser URL bar. The URL should start with "localhost:" if the page is saved locally.
Also if you look where your setup our RDF file location in Scrapbee settings, under the "data" folder you will see more folders with a long number. These folder names begin with the date in YYYYMMDD format and the rest is likely some type of time stamp.
- di Utente Firefox 15270823, un anno faValutata 1 su 5There is no documentation how to start off with a blank project and if I try to import my Scrapbook .rdf, it ScrapBee gets stuck on "Loading..." forever. The help page is not useful, as all it says is: "Step-3 Finish RDF part in Configure".
- di Utente Firefox 15269945, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Just use it for few days but so far so good, I CAN use all of my old scrapbook data.
Search is smooth, and It has comment to make search easier.
Hope can search for id as well, because it's unique.
- di Pascal, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5Many thanks for this add-on! At least I can access to my Scrapbook data. Do you intend to implement the possibility to add metadata and comments (like Scrapbook) and/or to capture webpages with files linked? It would be perfect. Already, the search function works very well (though I have a lot of data). Just, the Scrapbook comments are not included in the text searched, and it does not seem possible to localize the found items in the Scrapbee folders tree. Anyway, thank you again and please keep it up!
- di etonne, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5very good tool, but :
1) Bug quand dans la page en cours de récupération des liens envoie sur des adresse inexistante erreur 404 le programme boucle indéfiniment
2) Il pourrait être souhaitable que les données d'initialisation du setting soit stockées dans un fichier texte de types scrapbee.ini qui serait placé dans le répertoire où se trouve l'exécutable de scrapbee
3) Par ailleurs il pourrait être intéressant que la saisie de l' url de la page soit systématiquement récupérer en même temps que la page.
1) Bug when in the page being retrieved links sends on non-existent address error 404 the program loops indefinitely
2) It might be desirable for the setting's initialization data to be stored in a scrapbee.ini text file that would be placed in the directory where the scrapbee executable is located.
3) Moreover, it could be interesting that the entry of the url of the page is systematically recover at the same time as the page
thank you for this tool