Valutata 4,3 su 5
4,3 stelle su 5
- di Utente Firefox 15012515, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Thanks again for this cool and useful add-on!
Now the settings are also preserved when the cookies and history are deleted.
The developer responds very quickly to problems and wishes. The add-on is constantly being improved.
- di olliebean, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5This is great, the first scrapbook-style addon I've seen that reproduces the functionality of the original to delete parts and add highlights to saved pages, and with the fully editable sidebar index, and being able to use my existing Scrapbook data is brilliant. I just have a couple of suggestions:
1) Right-clicking on an entry in the sidebar, to delete or rename a saved page, also opens a new copy of that page. Ideally a right-click should just open the popup menu, and not load the page.
2) As well as ctrl-clicking to open a saved page in a new tab, it would be great if middle-clicking also be made to do this, as with middle-clicking links in the browser.
- di jafin, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5Could you please consider using a different packer 1.7 on windows reported the exe as malware with Emsisoft AV on windows. (Trojan.Generic.23045000 (B))
- di Utente Firefox 14954834, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5Would it be possible to reduce the size of font in the left panel ?
EDIT : less than 100% and also reduce the line spacing. The aim is to have more items on the screen. The font size and line spacing of former Scrapbook add-on was more convenient I think.
- di Utente Firefox 14947722, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5Cool add-on, but keeps losing the location of my scrapbook folders, have to re-enter it pretty often... :-( a real pain, a fix maybe?Hi, settings of ScrapBee needs storage keeping enabled, so please turn off "Clearing cookies and history on exit" in Firefox settings and see if this helps.
- di Utente Firefox 14749460, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Initially it did not work as expected. Turned out I did not understand settings.
I opened an issue and the author answered to make this clear.
"text" is the name of the collection which will appear in the drop down box (which is empty otherwise) and path is the full name of a rdf file, existent or not, empty or not.
So giving the rdf of an old scrapbook (usually something like C:\Users\BUDDY\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\lrwtavtr.default\ScrapBook\scrapbook.rdf) plus a name will give you all old data back.
- di Utente Firefox 14790351, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5At last! A very good replacement for the old Scrapbook extension. Congratulations to Victor Fence -- well done! Now, please continue to evolve this extension per user feedback. My $15 contribution is on its way!
- di Utente Firefox 14784893, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Windows Defender flags one of the files downloaded by this extension (required to complete installation and setup of this extension) as a Trojan. Completely unacceptable for a Mozilla-Firefox endorsed extension. I deleted the extension and the downloaded files at once. I urge everyone else to do the same or not add this extension in the first place.
- di Utente Firefox 11089990, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5J'ai dit : "Ne fonctionne pas sur iMac 10.13.6 malgré de nombreuses tentatives." ERREUR de ma part !
En fait si ! j'ai bien tout refait comme indiqué, en tirant même la langue pour m'appliquer encore mieux et ça marche. J'ai sûrement dû sauter une marche par empressement de retrouver mon Scrapbook préféré.
Je teste encore un peu et ma contribution ne saurait tarder.
Merci mille fois.
2020/04/03 - Firefox version 74.
It does not work anymore. The pane opens, displays "loading" and then nothing. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't change anything either.
WebScrapBook is an incomprehensible gas factory so I have nothing left for now.
Pity.Can you describe details of the problem you met?
UPD: Sorry, I'm not sure if I do fully understand your words, but I'd like to provide some help if I could. So please email me with details (logs, screenshots and so on) if you need.
- di Utente Firefox 14746586, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5Good, I can now read my old scrapbook directory.
But I confirm v1.5.1 doesn't capture new page, it blocked with "don't close the tab during capture" message or something like that.
The v1.4.1 works like a charm.
@ Victor Fence
I confirm I have no save of all tabs I select by Capture Page, all the time.
I have only "Please do not close the page while it being saved" on each selected page.
The "Capture Url" works fine.
I use Firefox Nightly on linux Kubuntu and my scrapbook directory is on an other partition.Hi, I guess this problem does not happen on all the pages, and all the times, this usually happens on the page have not fully loaded. I am trying to make a higher success rate in next version.
- di Utente Firefox 13340089, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Thank you so much for this extension. Works flawlessly on Ubuntu Linux 16.04. Was really messing the scrapbooking capabilities of the old Firefox extension.
For those concerned, the source code of the backend is available at https://github.com/vctfence/scrapbee. It is written in Go language, and easy to read.
To install it, just follow the instructions as listed on the add-ons settings screen. It is just two really easy steps to follow (Initiate -> Settings). No mess, no fuss.
- di Utente Firefox 14727057, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5As of now scrapbee does everything scrapbook did, you can save bookmarks or save entire pages with the ability to edit the saved pages just like in the past.
No complaints, we finally have a substitute on the new firefox.