- Valutata 4 su 5di NikMAX, un anno faОчень давно искал возможность управлять браузерным плеером не отвлекаясь от игр или кода. Великолепная штука, рекомендую.
4 звезды, потому что название трека не меняется при переключении. Не очень важно, но неприятно.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Najeed, 3 anni faThere is one main issue I would like to point out: If I remap the keyboard keys in KDE System Settings > Global Shortcuts, I am unable to use the remapped keys in Firefox and some other programs. I am not sure if it is possible for the extension to make it possible for that to happen, though.
- Valutata 4 su 5di m4xp1, 3 anni faA good addition, but unfortunately does not support switching tracks (forward, backward) on most sites. However, in conjunction with the "Web Media Controller" extension from Bogdan Sinitsyn, this drawback can be fixed and rewinding will work!!!
- Valutata 4 su 5di Tiago Reis, 3 anni faBrings a lot of quality of life improvements to the plasma desktop. The only problem that I found is that it disables WhatsApp Web sound notifications, which forced me to disable the extension.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Андрей, 5 anni faVery handy feature. In fact, I have long dreamed of something like this. However, at the moment, the extension does not seem to support the function of switching tracks, although they are in the web player. Also, the extension does not always find an audio player (not surprisingly, but insulting), for example on the site vk.com.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Johnny Boy, 5 anni faVery cool add-on. The only features I used are media playback and downloads integration. However, I have never had Firefox crash on me in ages (years?), but after installing this add-on and attempting to watch a youtube video, Firefox crashed! (It did work for a few videos before that.) Since removing the add-on Firefox hasn't crashed with youtube video playback, so I'm 99.99999% certain that the add-on, while very cool, definitely jeopardizes stability. What is weird is that the tab process should have died given e10s ("multiprocess"/multithreading), but instead the whole browser did. I'll try again some time in the future. Oh, and it doesn't work with Spotify for whatever reason (DRM?).