- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 13619809, un mese faEDIT (20/02/23) : Following dev's response, I reinstalled the latest Kee version, and for some reason it did not force me onto creating an account on KeeVault anymore, and actually synced with my local KeePass.
Sorry for the trouble Luckyrat and thanks for that great extension <3
-------------- Before edit below, not applicable anymore --------------
I've been using it for years along with KeePass and it was great, but version 3.10.10 was the end of it : it now requires to create an account and pay a yearly subscription.
Thanks but no thanks, I will stick to v3.2.7 which worked flawlessly, for free, and without asking for my information.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un mese faThis is not true. Please check out our free support community forum at https://forum.kee.pm if you have some technical problem with the latest version since using security software from 4 years ago is risky.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 12934666, un mese faVery good tool, it's so needed in my workflow.
One more extension that keeps Firefox being the best browser for me, since mid-2000's !!
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 15345034, 6 mesi faExpansion is an integral part of the workflow. 10/10
- Valutata 5 su 5di ChrisSan, un anno faI use this addon since more than 1 year, works as expected, no issues, no worries... thanks!
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 13917640, 2 anni faSeamlessly connects to KeePass 2.45 on Ubuntu 20.04.
Instructions to set up the extension are straightforward.
Never had an hiccup. Perhaps, it would be nice to add a URL field customizable in the "add entry" option. This would make the extension truly complete.