- di Daniel, 7 giorni faValutata 2 su 5popup thing that appear when i select text is too annoying so i have to use hotkeys, but hotkeys doesn't work at all.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 6 giorni faTo translate with a shortcut key hold the Alt(default) key BEFORE or AFTER selecting the text with the mouse. The Bubble Translator will pop-up with the translation.
You can set any permitted shortcut key using the Pop-up Bubble Options menu.
- di Utente Firefox 5974554, 8 mesi faValutata 2 su 5Tried to translate entire page at: https://ichbinanderermeinung.de/Dokument93.pdf
Had to copy/paste and the whole page was NOT translated.
I expected a new tab open with a translated to English page. Nope. :(
- di Nícolas Justin, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5It is one of the best translators I have ever used, but in this last update of (Aug 27, 2019), it started to use a lot of RAM (8Gb), surely it must be some mistake.
- di Utente Firefox 15071925, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5всплывающий "баббл" не работает (
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faFor all technical issues please use the Feedback form in ImTranslator Options
For your reference, the link to user guide is
- di Utente Firefox 14571061, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5Good functionality but it constantly uses 1% resources in Firefox task manager. I disabled pop-up buddle, translation history, translation providers, dictionaries and for a 1 hour after browser launch it used 4 997 313 processor resources (94 340 ms) but i didn't even use it. Consumption of installed uBlock, Gmail checker plus, Tampermonkey respectively: 9800 (3.2s), 2900 (1s), 3200 (0.6s).
Updated to 15.12 and it actually not fixed for me. The same behavior
- di Amita4ever2, 3 anni faValutata 2 su 5It says DICTIONARY in the description. I actually needed a dictionary, but an app that translates too? Great! 2 for 1. Except there is no dictionary. "Dictionary enabled" is clicked in the settings. Help doesn't help. Shows a pop up window with tabs. Mine doesn't have them. Not sure what to do.
The translator part seems to work well enough, but that is not the main reason I got it. Maybe I'll appreciate that later... if I keep it.
***UPDATE: The developer kindly responded below telling me how wonderful their dictionary is, but the link they provided was to the page I've already been to showing a pop up window with TABS. As I said, mine doesn't have tabs or anything like them, so unless a link can be provided showing me where to turn ON the dictionary tab, I am still disappointed with it.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faImTranslator Dictionary translates words and displays alternative translations along with the part of speech.
In addition to the translation variants, each dictionary entry displays a set of reverse translations to the original language, if available.
The Dictionary covers over 90 language combinations with English language and many other language pairs.
The dictionary's translations are provided by the Google Translate dictionary.
- di Utente Firefox 13947838, 3 anni faValutata 2 su 5速度慢，china cannot link to google
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faWhat you have to do is to change the translation domain for Google Translate service base of your preference.
To change the domain, go to ImTranslator Advanced Options, and select a Preferred domain for Google Translate.