- di Utente Firefox 16925875, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Nemám ani šajn ako sa to nastavuje a čo som skúšal podľa pomocníka NEFUNGUJE,po 1-2 hodinách hľadania mne zrozumiteľného návodu som nič NENAŠIEL !!! tak takéto rozšírenie je mi na prd.Štefan
- di Utente Firefox 5823955, 7 mesi faValutata 1 su 5This is a very poorly designed addon. Different problems from time to time. This time, it's the search suggestions missing even if I select Use Firefox Settings.
- di Maja Potega, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Alles ist in Deutsch geschrieben, außer die Beschreibung für die Einstellung natürlich. Ich komme damit nicht klar, weiß nicht, was ich einstellen muss, damit das Add-on läuft. Zu Userunfreundlich deshalb nur 2 Sterne. Habe gerade festgestellt, dass es nicht funktioniert, deshalb nur 1 Stern.
- di dkong, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Wieder so eins das zu viele Berechtigungen verlangt.
Deshalb nicht Verwenden!
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un anno faPERMISSIONS LIST
The "Download files" permission is used to export FoxyProxy settings to a file (so you can import it elsewhere). The "Download history" permission is required only because Firefox does not allow add-ons to specify just "download files" without "download history". It's all or nothing. Internally, nothing is done with your download history. This is open source software and you can view the code yourself by unzipping the downloaded then using a text viewer, or by visiting https://github.com/foxyproxy/firefox-extension
"Clear recent browsing history, cookies, and related data": this is used by the big eraser button since version 6.3. You can delete cookies, cache, etc with one-click.
This add-on is Firefox Recommended; therefore, the code is manually reviewed by Mozilla for privacy theft and permission abuse. It does neither.
- di Dat Guy, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5This is BS!! TOTALLY USELESS!!! Not only it doesn't provide a proxy list to choose from, but it doesn't even allow you to import, if you have managed to snug one from somewhere, unless you.. pay?? Really? Who would do this and for what sake?! If one would have to pay at all, rather go for a 'vpn' add-on that's so much easier to use, especially on mobile device.You do not have to pay. You can get proxy servers from many free sources, but since they are free, they are not very reliable and they are generally very slow. I do not provide free proxy lists because they change all the time and their quality is poor.
You can buy proxy servers from many places, not just me, and use them with the FoxyProxy add-on. At the moment, import works with FoxyProxy servers and previous versions of FoxyProxy, but I am working with other proxy vendors to get them added to an import list. However, it requires their cooperation to get it right. Not all vendors respond to me.
Regarding VPN: all firefox add-ons that are called "VPN" use proxy servers behind the scenes. It is just a marketing choice to call it VPN instead of proxy.