Recensioni per Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express
Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express di Dishita
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14088948, 2 anni faThis extension actually works, however, It is almost impossible to locate the real downloading URL location/button because the author has liberally added adverts which look as though they would be the download URL for this (good) firefox add-on. For instance, I just received an email touting an improvement to this add-on, but was unable to locate the download url to it.
If you can find the URL for the Author's support email, you will actually get a response in about 3 days. My experience is that if you don't give up after receiving the first, generalized response, you will eventually be very satisfied by the author's support, e.g., it took me 4-5 emails to get exactly the information I was seeking.
- Valutata 3 su 5di DanC, 2 anni faEasy Youtube Video Downloader Express has big bad Google working against it; they constantly change video links so they can't be downloaded.
That said Dishita has done a great job keeping up. Be sure you have automatic updates but, just in case, check that you have the latest one if you run into trouble. That happened to me and Dishita was very helpful in working it out.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 16924196, 2 anni fa[update]...Ok, some work and some fail...wow, what is going on...
[update]...Ok...now it doesn't work again. Now it's just failing to download.
[update]...Ok...now it's working again. Looks like you do have to refresh a few times.
This doesn't work again. Not sure why this extension is so bad now. It used to work, but now it either doesn't show the download button or it "MP4 Link error click me".
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 16885833, 2 anni faI have become increasingly disenchanted with this add-on, not because of its performance in regards to YouTube, but because it's exceedingly obnoxious that each time it updates (which is often), it pops open a new tab to report the new changes AND THEN OPENS to that tab. This is very disruptive each time, particularly since it doesn't happen when you open the browser, but instead when you've had the browser open for a while and are engaged with something else. If it merely opens a new tab, fine, that's still a little irritating, but the fact that it forces you to look at it has frustrated me to the extent that I'm uninstalling it.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 16855703, 2 anni faI think I was not clear on the negative point of the extension: I don't want to SEE the "Save as" dialog box EVERY time I click the download button. That's it. And it's possible. But how? Add this option and then it will be number one.
- Valutata 3 su 5di UNOwen, 2 anni faWill put this here as I tried to raise a support ticket for this issue but all I got in response was an automated reply about activation that had nothing to do with the issue I'm facing. So here's what I wrote. Updated to version 16.3 and does not work. Upon clicking "Download As" button the Browser Console pops up and indicates the "GET" command for the video is "403 Forbidden" and the download immediately fails. Retrying download simple repeats the error. Attempted to download in safe mode with all extensions but Easy Download disabled. Same result. Created new profile. Same result. Can't for the life of me figure it out. Thank you.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 16858089, 2 anni faWould be a lot better if the download selection bar would not keep disappearing from youtube pages. Even un-installing and re-installing does not seem to fix it.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15726855, 2 anni fait was working great so far, but today no button is there any more