- di Utente Firefox 12933673, un mese faValutata 1 su 5Why does this need to read all sensitive information on All websites?
If this is to protect and prevent trackers, why does it have terms which say it needs to and "can Read sensitive information from web pages, including passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards....This applies to all web pages"?
- di i like crap, un mese faValutata 1 su 5There is currently a problem with this that for some reason doesn't allow embedded youtube videos to be played anywhere. They wouldn't work with this extension turned on, they would work again when I turned it off. Please fix this as soon as possible
- di Utente Firefox 16843047, 2 mesi faValutata 1 su 5This add-on prevents me from logging in to my online banking since recent FireFox update. No problem logging in if I disable this add-on. No problem logging in prior to recent FireFox update even with the Add-on.
- di Utente Firefox 15804626, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Installed it for the forced encryption, but it took over the browser and installed itself as default and altered my settings without consent. Never using this again, it is a data hoover.
- di Utente Firefox 16171785, 6 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Why am I forced to sue this extension? I hit remove in the settings and the troubleshooting page says that it's still installed. If I wanted to use DuckDuckGo, I would use their service. Now, I don't ever plan on using it because they shoved their service down my throat
- di darugdug, 6 mesi faValutata 1 su 5i started using ddg because i hate politics. right now ddg is just the same as google. ffs i dont care about your american politics. id rather go back to google if its just the same shit
- di Utente Firefox 14730391, 7 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Privacy: Yes
Just stick with Google Search. The amount of time I have pulled my hair because this godawful search engine gives you per-word search results instead of most likely search result is staggering.
30 minutes searching on DuckDuckGo done in a single search on Google.
Thanks, but no thanks. Fix your engine.
- di Hotch, 7 mesi faValutata 1 su 5I can't see any embedded tweets in any webpage or article on Firefox unless I disable this extension. This is beyond annoying.
I use DuckDuck search engine and I like the idea of privacy, but not if I have to guess at what's on a webpage because I can't see what's on it!
Disabled for now. Soon to be removed...?
- di Utente Firefox 16370430, 8 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Appears to break all pop-up windows with Firefox 81. Resizing not allowed, all popups are forced to full screen. Happens in Google Chrome, too. App website does not appear to allow bug reports, so have to do it here, sadly. Deleting app and am unlikely to reinstall - this kind of coding is scary.
- di Utente Firefox 16361055, 8 mesi faValutata 1 su 5I wish I didn't have to rate this at one star -- but rating it low was the only alternative after I spent 15 minutes trying to find some support or a place to post a question! So why does the Guardian website not scroll with this installed. Guardian Tech support says DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials needs to issue an update. True!! And because this is a rating rather than support or a post, I will never ever know if there is an answer. :-(