Recensione di Ghis1964
- Valutata 1 su 5di Juan Simón, un anno faIt corrupts sites like Gmail, even putting it in the exceptions list.Hi, we will attempt to resolve this issue with a future update. The Google cookies in particular have caused issues in the past, even with manual exceptions added, and results can differ for each user.
- Valutata 1 su 5di JustAnotherGeek, un anno faThis extension is a piece of garbage. I can block into 6 site if it's for subscribing for 4 per month!
And for uninstalling, you ask for complete your survey to proceed to uninstall? Bye!We're sorry that you've had a bad experience with using the extension. We will attempt to improve the accuracy of the classifier and reduce the amount of website breakage in future updates.
However, note that we do not require completion of a survey to uninstall the extension.
- Valutata 2 su 5di IgotaBONGO, un anno faDon't get me wrong: I do like the general idea of this extension. I mean, with Gorhills uB, uM as default and Cookie Delete as top up, my use case is obvious. Using this extension for a while though, did not leave me convinced. The (settings) interface doesn't give me the idea I can see what it does, nor that I can "control" it. I admit this might be my personal quirk, being a relic from before mindless, overrated "user convenience" days. However, I also recognise what another user wrote here: of course there are always false positives and negatives with "guestimation" and "assumption". But I too have been trying to do things, and failed., in the end turning out it being this extension that blocked it. And due to its earlier mentioned "extreme convenience" it is not clear, nor gives an indication what/ that it is the problem.
Bottom line: great idea, great concept, needs a bit of tinkering probably.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 14717545, un anno faUnfortunately, after one week, this extension has removed so many essentials cookies that I will probably stop using it soon.
I have enabled the option to allow functional cookies but so many websites, at work or at home stopped working, driving me crazy before I realized this extension was the reason. Since, then, I spend my time setting exceptions. This is not my definition of "automatic".
I will give it a last chance by playing with the bias for necessary cooking slider.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13859077, un anno faI don't need "Strictly-necessary" cookies eitherHi,
"Strictly-necessary" cookies refer to all cookies that are required to use the services provided by a website. Without them, many websites will no longer function correctly.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 15353585, un anno faIt just breaks the site and unable to save preferences. Useless to use when configuration has to ne adjusted. Resettee my browser and forgot about this setting and just gave me geadsche once recalling. Don't bother to use it!!
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 13423676, un anno faDeletes unnecessary cookies without user intervention. That's what I'm looking for. It could be standard on all browsers!
You may be able to display the number of blocked cookies. Then I would consider it completely flawless.
( Felhasználói beavatkozás nélkül törli a szükségtelen sütiket. Ez az amit keresetem. Minden böngésző alaptartozéka lehetne !
Ajánlott kiegészítő !
Esetleg kijelezhetné a blokkolt sütik számát. Akkor teljesen hibátlannak tekinteném. )
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 17333319, un anno faVery good!
Finally an add-on that helps users to get rid of unneccesary data collection.
CookieBlock is easy-to-use and works well without slowing the browser or causing other issues.