- di aconamos, 2 mesi faValutata 2 su 5This extension works great other than that it has completely broken google OAuth for me. I have had to disable it which sucks because I really like this extension.
- di Midnight1, 2 mesi faValutata 1 su 5This add on is bugging as hell, blocks some web sites from loading.
Took me a week to figure out what the problem was.
Disable it and all is well.
I uninstalled it!!
- di Utente Firefox 14108734, 2 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Need the ability to WHITELIST certain URLS. It is either on, or off. And when it breaks a website, I have to turn it off completely. Add this please!
- di Arash YoosefDoost, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5The new version causes many problems. For example, it broke Firefox's back and forward buttons in Gmail. Makes Gmail's unique email links invalid and the page will be redirected to the inbox in case of refreshing. It is a new problem.
In addition, it broke many websites such as banks. Also, prevent plugins such as Boomerang to connect to the Gmail account and broke them.
It was a good Firefox add-on but now cases many serious issues.
- di Utente Firefox 13938515, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Some URLs doesn't work with last release 1.24.1 when they worked with previous release. Must deactivate ClearURLs to access these URLs. Not terrific.
- di Adolf.Markl@gmx.de, 4 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Was ist mit "fbclid=" + "gclid=" ?
Vorschlag: einzeln An/Aus für jede Klasse dieser Tracks (utm_.*, fbcl.*=, gclid=, ...)?
außerdem: Whitelist wäre wünschenswert.