- Valutata 2 su 5di ThanxBiotch, 15 giorni faHasn't even tried to fix the sorting problem if used while shopping. Position of ignoring request or criticism disregards the apps' intent. Is this because the data collected is sold to them? Wouldn't that be the instance when "cleaning" would be most useful?
- Valutata 2 su 5di Synetech, 7 mesi faThis extensions writes to the drive at least twice per minute. WTH does it have to write? 🤨 I'm not going to wear down my SSD with unnecessary writes from an extension that has no business writing data at all. 😒
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 17692673, 8 mesi faBreaks some websites without the ability to exclude it.
Example is Firebase "App Distribution" page, which it ruins its ability to just download APK files.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Ulfric, 2 anni faThis was a decent add-on that I forgot about and let run wild, but unfortunately the lack of a whitelist means I cannot get much use out of this anymore. For some reason it recently broke Pocket's inline articles, and I found out from the reviews that it breaks certain features in Gmail as well (which I didn't connect to this add-on until now!). Please add a whitelist, or at least more user flexibility in terms of maneuvering through features that may break important website features.
- Valutata 2 su 5di aconamos, 2 anni faThis extension works great other than that it has completely broken google OAuth for me. I have had to disable it which sucks because I really like this extension.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 12397002, 2 anni faThis extension would be great… if it didn't break 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴. The worst being 3-D Secure payment redirections.
I end up leaving it disabled most of the time.
Maybe the first feature that this extension would have required is an easily manageable custom whitelist. I'll have to look into the contribution requirements one of those days…
- Valutata 2 su 5di Intrepid, 2 anni faNo longer being updated. Bug reports go answered and are not fixed. Causes malfunctions with many websites such as Amazon search result sorting (e.g., Sort by: Price Low to High). No way to exclude websites like you can do with uBlock Origin. ClearURLs would be great if it had this one feature. Without this option, turning it on and off is an annoyance. Sadly, I'm leaving it off, and just using it's right click ability to clean / shorten URLs on an as needed basis. Bummer. Update: Someone responded to the Amazon bug and provided a workaround here:
- Valutata 2 su 5di kelendral, 2 anni faWorks OK, but breaks a number of sites and has no option to disable on a per site basis that I found.
As such it became a nuisance having to disable/enable at once or twice a day for important sites.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Imp, 2 anni faMany elements I'd like to block a to clever to be blocked due to changing URLs. It would be neccessary to add a console with * and ? to add flexible-named URL-parts to be blocked
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 16228066, 3 anni faOhne Whitelist macht dieses Add-on keinen Sinn, ist äusserst mühsam immer von Hand bei gewissen URLs das Add-On zu deaktivieren. Entwickler verspricht schon seit Monaten die Implementierung, bis heute gibt es immer noch keine Whitelist.