- Valutata 1 su 5di kcufuoyeid, 6 giorni faBaby needs hand holding to use internet? Instead this this spyware garbage. Use virustotal.com instead which checks with multiple anti-virus engines.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13101257, 3 mesi faWhy i was nagging about this extension once a month? I had paid Avast Premium and buck off!
- Valutata 1 su 5di PlOszukiwacz, 3 mesi faAh yes, avast "caring" about their users' privacy whilst they were caught harvesting and selling user data in 2020
- Valutata 1 su 5di Dewnan, 3 mesi faONE is the worst I can give! CRAP! uBlock protects WAY better.
Be kool, don't AvASS!
PS Why all the ***** reviews, no comment?
- Valutata 1 su 5di lol96, 3 mesi faAh yes, avast "caring" about their users' privacy whilst they were caught harvesting and selling user data in 2020
- Valutata 1 su 5di Bodek, 5 mesi faPo włączeniu często blokuje strony, raz działa do 3,4 strony potem blokuje, także blokuje pocztę. Po wyłączeniu wszystko działa normalnie.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17477884, 6 mesi faImagine blocking trackers while allowing trackers in your software at the same time.
- Valutata 1 su 5di UNDEAD10000, 9 mesi faBlock tracking feature is now behind the premium paywall which makes free version of Avast Online Security & Privacy add-on useless when safe searches is pretty much only useful feature that is left.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Dandomino, 9 mesi faHello.
AVAST once installed FAILED to play ANY Youtube videos.
AVAST IS too greedy too.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 15172449, un anno faNo sirve, no muestra datos de las webs y se queda colgado por largo tiempo para la configuracion
- Valutata 1 su 5di goz, un anno faThere is no point in getting any antivirus like avast because you should already have one installed onto your computer called windows security
- Valutata 1 su 5di Broffrey, un anno faAvoid this kind of useless AntiVirus extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop/information site/etc... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers? Governments? ...?
Just look at what this extension is requiring at the Permissions part...
Mind again before adding browser extensions!