- Valutata 4 su 5di SSRREEDD, un anno faEDIT: version 1.3.2 eventually works. However, sometimes to apply new rules the extensions has to be turned off and turned on.
EDIT: thanks but the new 1.3.1 version does not seem to work for me on FF 95 (a couple of beta versions within hours) either with the reordering toggle on or off. I reverted back to 1.2.1 for now.
It was a great add-on until it has started to ruin all of the pinned tabs by re-ordering them for whatever reason. Additionally, this behaviour can not be turned off, and it is not fixed for many months by now; thus it seems it is here to stay. So there should be probably a different extension or fork of this to make it work as intended. Anyway, thanks to the author for the time the extension did work well in the past.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Firefan, un anno fa"Pattern order now affects tab pin order"
A toggle option would be nice to revert back to previous version's behavior.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 16014787, 2 anni faGood. One issue: I have mail.google.com configured to be pinned automatically. If I click any link in an email, it opens in a new tab and that tab unexpectedly gets auto pinned as well. I wondered if this was due to some kind of URL redirection feature on Google's side, but apparently not.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faYou should make the gmail pattern more specific, to avoid it trigger autopin for links contained into mail body.
Feel free to open an issue on GitHub to give further details on this bug:
- Valutata 5 su 5di blackcat, 5 anni faHello,
This add-ons is very usefull !
I have one problem, the close tab shortcut not work (ctrl+w)
Thank you !
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 5 anni faSorry but this is how Firefox is expected to work, AutoPinTab doesn't change this behavior.
CTRL+W shortcut won't close pinned tabs: they must be unpinned or closed explicitly (right click | close tab).
- Valutata 5 su 5di ale, 6 anni fai ve been waiting for so long for an add on like this thank you,please add an icon to toolbar for quick adding wanted url instead of having to open addon page each time!
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 6 anni faYou can right click on the page you want to be "autopinned" and create a pattern based on its URL using the new context menu items. You can also access the options page through the same context menu.
I've just added two screenshots to show what I mean.
Sorry for not putting this in the description...