- Valutata 5 su 5di andy, 6 mesi faThe best Japanese dictionary tool out there. The recognition is superior to all alternatives I've tried. The only real downside is, that you can't listen to the pronunciation. Specially for beginners, this is one of the most crucial parts in learning Japanese. This is the only reason why I am not using it in my main browser. Still, you guys created a really nice tool here.
- Valutata 5 su 5di theguythatcomments, 8 mesi faThis addon is really cool and I don't think I would have ever gotten any good at japanese without it. I find it better than Yomichan.
However, one thing that Yomichan has are Japanese to Japanese (monolingual) definitions. Now that I find myself in the intermediate stage, I wish 10ten had Japanese to Japanese definitions so I could improve even more. Is this possible?
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 8 mesi faThank you very much for your very encouraging comments! Monolingual dictionaries are definitely on the roadmap but unfortunately it will take some time I'm afraid. Thank you for your patience!
- Valutata 5 su 5di enderandpeter, un anno faNo one should be leaving less than five stars for this incredible tool. This is one of the greatest inventions of mankind. Don't expect it to be absolutely perfect. It is a goshdarn godsend.
- Valutata 5 su 5di vurrtical, un anno faI really enjoy the quality of life that this add-on provides as someone just starting to study Japanese. However, while it does work well and is informative, I have encountered a problem using it in Google Docs and a few other sites where I cannot scroll through a selection's entries as 10ten's pop-up remains static and does not scroll down along with the page I am on. This leaves me able to only read the first handful of entries even if there are more to choose using the dictionary copy function. I did see that there was a feature request on GitHub (#555) that asked about scrolling/stepping through entries and I would absolutely second that idea.
I really do appreciate the work you've put into this extension as it has immediately helped provide context to a lot of my reading and studying so far, all without needing to copy/paste and look things up through Jisho or other services. I'm eagerly waiting for what new features you have cooking up for us c:Thank you so much. That's very helpful feedback. I will certainly prioritize being able to scroll through the entries. Hopefully we can tackle that for the next release. Thank you again!
- Valutata 5 su 5di Raynhard, un anno faIncreases my learning speed by 100 times, I guess. I can finally read Japanese articles without spending minutes switching between Google Translate and my article while copy-pasting. 100% AWESOME 👍