Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh sora_halomon, 4 tahun yang lalu
aside from info i found after downloading about info selling (which i do not know the validity of). i put a site in my blocklist. i then realized i could change it to be a whitelist. so i remove the items in the blocklist, add some sites to the whitelist, and then switch tabs to find the whitelisted site is blocked for not being on the whitelist. ok, i'll just use the blocklist then. so i switch to blocklist and remove the site. and it then says the site is on my block list. neither of these things are true. i try to go to mozilla addon site to read more to resolve it. it is not whitelisted so i cannot connect, despite me being in blocklist mode. i know i am not that incompetent here so i am forced to assume either the addon is inherently bad or has some absurdly specific bug that renders it 100% useless. but either way i have no reason to use it
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 16492567, sehari yang laluDidn't block search results for The Verge and their paid ad "reviews" at all, the only reason I downloaded it, and what the website said it could do. Accessed all my browser data, probably selling it as I type this, and didn't do a thing. Worthless bloatware, nothing more.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh JuncK2957, 20 hari yang laluI am the victim of it, and it's just gotten terrible! Everybody's just started controllin' what I do online--and I don't need it, because I know what I'm doin'. I'm done with it.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 18218244, 2 bulan yang laluI like this Extension, I have a problem of japanophobia (the fear of Japanese culture and people), it instantly block content including japanese content, but I gonna leave a feedback here, i'm having an problem that this extension sometimes doesn't work and block the websites, it should be fixed now.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh やん豚, 6 bulan yang laluA highly efficient add-on indeed!
I am a very busy person who enjoyed watching baseball games.
Let's just say I'm a businessman using the internet.
Watching baseball in my browser is a refreshing change of pace and a heated feeling, but when the team I'm rooting for had a losing streak, I realised 'something'.
'Oh! What a useless hobby I'm wasting my extra time on! Damn it! I need to quit this hobby as soon as possible so I can have more time to make it big in business!!!!"
--- but baseball is a highly addictive sport, and when the team wins the next day, I spend all my time watching baseball again...
That's when I came across this add-on.
This thing helped me a lot to get away from my favourite and loathed hobby of watching baseball.
It blocked all baseball-related websites from one end to the other.
A month later, I found myself completely disinterested in baseball content, and I spent my spare time working and making a lot of money in business.
If you don't like something, it's best not to try not to see it, but to "physically" make it invisible.
Thanks for that, buddy.
Keep up the good work, baby.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh glitterninja, 6 bulan yang laluBlocksite has been blocking websites that I do NOT have on my list. I first reported this to them weeks ago and they stalled responding to me by pretending like they didn't know what I was talking about until I sent a video showing it happening, and it's been a month since I sent video proof, and now they're just ignoring me altogether. Only one random website was being blocked by this add-on at first, now other websites are being blocked, mainly archive sites for some reason. Again, I never added these websites to my Blocksite list, they came pre-blocked, apparently.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Michael1990, setahun yang laluCompletely useless if you don't pay a subscription, i understand devs need money, but wow, first of all, the extension seems like it's free, it's not, and second the free version is so limited and worthless, don't waste time with this extension.