- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Jadawin, setahun yang laluYou can only block a defined number of websites. You must then switch to the paid version.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Liam, 3 tahun yang laluIt does not completely block a website. I blocked a website with the addon and that blocked site still could leave some cookies on my browser. So, the addon still allows a blocked website to establish a connection, although a short one, still enough time to leave cookies. If you look for an extension that completely blocks any connection so a website won't find out your IP address, that one ain't doing it for you.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 16059446, 3 tahun yang laluEats a lot of system resources.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14168767, 4 tahun yang laluIf you check your browser performance with - about:performance , you'll see this extension constantly using CPU in the background. Why? Uninstalling..
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14146491, 5 tahun yang laluHelp me if you can , cause my rating could be much higher but I am unsure if this is what the app does (delete list of blocked sites or was it human error - something I did ). Like clearing the cache , deleting history in browser etc..? I have no idea why my list got deleted.When I first installed it I started using it immediately and it was great. I would have sites try and pop up but he software diverted it to a blank page that said "no way Jose" . You can divert the block site to a blank page , motivational quotes. It was great and it was blocking a lot. Then if I had an address (url) that did not have a blockedsite Icon (mostly pop ups) I manually blocked it by opening Blockedsite app and clicking on "edit Blocked Site list" then just adding the site I wanted to block. When I clicked enter and it shows up on my list of blocked sites. It usually shows a long list of sites I blocked , And it was working , blocking sites that I manually added under but today I went to blockedsite directly again to block a site I had to enter manually and my entire list of BlcokedSites was gone except for 2 entries I added tonight , added by simply clicking the icon and clicked on the big button that says "Block Site" ! What's the point of making a list of sites to block when the list disappears just like that. Anyways if you can help me I would really appreciate it, since I want to use it continue using the app but if the list will disappear daily or whenever I will uninstall this app. my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.orgHello, your list of blocked sites should never disappear. Please email us at email@example.com so we can help. Thanks!
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14154519, 5 tahun yang laluThere probably is a way to use this Add-on correctly, but it is counterintuitive at the very least.
* Setting schedule doesn't work. The websites were blocked outside the specified time intervals as well.
* All the symbols in the redirect link are lowercased, so the user can't redirect to Google Docs, Pastebin and all the other websites with case-sensitive URLs.
* What is this WorkMode timer? Hopefully something useful, but no explanation provided.
* Whitelist mode is very weird. I would expect two separate lists -- white and black -- however, here there is just a single list and the user chooses whether to block the websites from it or only allow the listed websites, so switching between blacklist and whitelist mode is a big hassle.Hi, thank you so much for your detailed review!
1. We are not aware of any issues with the schedule. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help.
2. A fix to the issue with the redirect link will be released in the next version! :)
3. Work Mode allows you to focus for 25 minutes and then take a break for 5 minutes. You can build a separate block list just for Work Mode.
4. We are also working on improving the whitelist feature so there will be 2 separate lists, as you suggested.
Thank you again!
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh timzero4, 5 tahun yang laluDoes not save blocked web addresses between sessions.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14077539, 5 tahun yang laluPlease fix Active Hours. I have to manually switch off the extension at the end of my working day!
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Johannes Choo, 5 tahun yang laluActive hours doesn't seem to work. Will amend review if it's fixed.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14064490, 5 tahun yang lalufor simple on/off blocking this is fine, but the scheduling functionality does not work
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14034358, 5 tahun yang laludi close dibuka lagi malah ga aktif
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14005593, 5 tahun yang laluEverytime using CCleaner, black list is erased. Unable to use along with CCleaner
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 13605220, 5 tahun yang laluIf a script launches a new window, BlockSite does nothing to stop it. Also, it seems that the website is very specific, there doesn't seem to be a way to specify a wildcard.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 13981410, 5 tahun yang laluSi al quererla desinstalar pidiera la contraseña... seria genial... pero de nada sirve la protección si con solo desactivarla o desinstalarla facilmente se quita dicha proteccion
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 13887330, 5 tahun yang laluSeems pretty leaky. So far I've listed about twenty or thirty sites (porn, online trading, shopping etc) that have been parasiting my streaming experience, but many of them are still getting through.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 13444665, 5 tahun yang laluShedueler doens't work at all.
Only blocks after refresh. Not super useful.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 13853385, 5 tahun yang laluРаньше работал, но перестал.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 13500001, 5 tahun yang laluIt blocked some sites but the process to block a site is ridiculous. Sorry. I want to support the developers but I found using this plugin really cumbersome.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 13824329, 5 tahun yang laluIt blocks sites only on the first window, if I open a new window or go to private mode it does not work.