- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Astronautaconmate, 20 hari yang laluMost websites have issues loading while using this adblocker. Not saying it doesn't work, it does, most of the times at least. But having to wait 1min (if you don't re-load) for a youtube video to play kinda defeats the purpose of using an adblocker like this one.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Miez, 3 bulan yang laluTut leider gar nicht was er soll, habe sehr viele ADS noch auf verschiedenen internet seiten, ich muss sie alle einzeln Blockiern und das ist Mühsam
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh wolgeb, 4 bulan yang laluim beginning it was very good all ads were blocket.
but now when i go to youtube the ads come through ani can hear them but dont see them . that is wasted time
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 18101568, 4 bulan yang laluthe 17 oct 23 update is trash. up to til that point, I did not have ads on 2 pages I use most. suddenly, I see 'sponsored ads' in areas that never appeared before the update. I had seen some reports where accusations of paid ads (to this company) were allowed thru. I don't know if that's true but the update makes me consider exploring other options
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14183222, 4 bulan yang laluwould be great except for THEIR very annoying popups. I won't buy because it doesn't work properly where I need it to. three-stars minus one for popups. how do you avoid ADANNOY's popups?
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Guy Rouillier, 7 bulan yang laluOddly, I don't remember installing this extension. I had been using AdBlock Plus for a long time. At any rate, recently (August 2023), YouTube stopped functioning. Nearly every video I tried to play would simply hang, showing the spinner spinning endlessly. Yet when I tried viewing the same video in Chrome with no ad blocker running, it worked.
That's when I looked at my Firefox extensions, and realized I was running AdBlocker Ultimate. I disabled that, and re-enabled AdBlock Plus, and now YouTube is working properly.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh unw, 7 bulan yang laluStarting from today, this extension breaks every website I use: buttons disappear, links not clickable, webpage cannot load, etc. It worked fine before. Hope developers fix it soon.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 18004604, 7 bulan yang laluAs many others have pointed out, after the 4 August update it blocks a lot of websites entirely. Ones I've used daily with no issues. Another user recommended going into the extension settings, Filters tab, and turning off the Security filter (Ad filter continues to work fine), and this solved the problem for me.