- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 18154002, 12 hari yang laluthe newest update of 16 november 2023, since this update my pc uses 99.98% of the 16gb of ram, it ramps up till it uses just about all ram, as soon as you disable AdBlocker Ultimate in firefox/mozilla, it instantly drops off and the ram sits back to its normal amount usage between 2 to 4gb, i have had this same problem by the same adblocker twice before, not good when it hogs the ram and nothing has been done to fix it
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17764098, 16 hari yang laluI really don't appreciate the "surprise upgrades". I'd like a chance (more than 30 seconds) to consider and ask how it would actually change user experience.
As a matter of fact, not long after ultimate pushed until i yielded, I suddenly find I have to sign in and out of things I used to be able to reach with a single click.
I also don't know if it might have been your service, coincidental with me making some other mistake that now is requiring a password to be added to just about any request to see, eg: on google, on facebook, etc.
I just want to find out how - or if it's possible - to toggle the "security" feature and escape the need for 17 new passwords.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17867274, 21 hari yang laluAdBlocker was working GREAT until this week when something updated and now every website I visit is blocked and have to turn off AdBlocker. Now I have to sit through Youtube ads when I did not have to in the past. AND I can not block any elements on a page without turning on the AdBlocker because they updated it to the point where the entire website is blocked.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh aaa, sebulan yang laluno la uses, en cuanto se quita te elimina volumen de todo firefox... despúes de iniciar sesión en esta cosa y poner calificación, se restaura volúmen
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh tB, sebulan yang laluIt might be tolerable if it wasn't blinding white & had a dark black theme (not gray!) option, the mascot is kinda corny too. Likely going to have to go back to uBO & it's robust feature set.