- készítette: tn5421, egy napjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5This extension works more or less as expected, with one minor gripe.
I have reddit set to always open in a container, but I don't always want links opened from it to open in the same container.
I want to be able to click the type of container it's in and remove it, without having to copy the url and open the site in a new tab. Ideally this would pretend to be a self-referring link.
Should this functionality be added, I will adjust my rating to 5 stars.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 17251433, 2 napjaCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Not ready for prime time.
My biggest problem is the Fidelity web site. The URLs for the site take the form of .fidelity.com. I can't enter "fidelity.com" for a container and can't edit a site in the site list for a container.
This is a deal breaker. If I can't use this feature for a financial site where my need for security is greatest, then I'm not sure how it helps.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13159776, 5 napjaCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5Does not work comes up blank no adding no subtracting just a bunch of containers without any editing adding or subtracting couldn't paste a screenshot
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 17189119, 5 napjaCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5just one 24h with the extension, but fount it to be a good concept for a flowing the browsing experience. happy with it so far.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 17240658, 8 napjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5This app fixes the problem of having two O-365 accounts and MS not being able to keep them separate. Also great for reducing the number of cross-site tracking and marketing. I don't get as many ads for things I've already purchased as I used to. The only issue I have with it is that you can't pin an entire subdomain to a container. If a site uses different hostnames for different functions, you have to specifically pin each one (AWS does this a lot). If you lock the container so other sites don't accidentally open in it, you also can't open a new hostname under a domain that's already part of that container.
- készítette: juan perez, 8 napjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5One of the best addons for today's internet.
Almost perfect. We just need a way to open sites in containers specified directly using Firefox command line options or with custom URLs.
E.g. Having a Windows shortcut that will open a site in one container and another shortcut that will open it in a different one.