דירוג 4 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 14618453, לפני 3 שנים
On a quick spin, it seems like a really handy and simple plugin. The only beef I have with it, is that it can only start reading the text from the beginning and not midway (doesn't support showing only selected text)
- דירוג 4 מתוך 5מאת Daniel Scheufler, לפני שנתייםSimple, Direct, and works as advertised. Sure the usability could be improved, but it served exactly the purpose I was looking for. Help me consume a long document more effectively with a Spritz like interface.
- דירוג 2 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 16927675, לפני 3 שניםIt is a good extension and serves it's function as a speed reader. You can also mess around with settings how ever you like and to your likings. However, the fact that you can't highlight what you want to read really puts this addon at a really disadvantegous place.
Instead of reading where you want, it will make you read the whole page. For example, if you want to read a Reddit comment, it will start from the subreddit desc, the top comments, and then the thing you actually want to read.
TL;DR - Serves its purpose, have good customization settings. You can't read a specific part of a page because you can't select what you want to read. It will load the whole page instead.
- דירוג 4 מתוך 5מאת ChutneyUK, לפני 4 שניםThis is a very good speed reader. I like the play bar meaning I can easily see in my peripheral how much I have left to read.
===OK, I've run into some issues - could you please make it interpret highlighted text as an alternative method? there are a number of pages that the reader doesn't interpret as speed reading text, meaning I have to revert to another speed reader that isn't as good IMO. Thank you for listening ===
I would really appreciate the ability to select colours because I use a dark theme and this extension then shows the text as light grey and the background as white.
The ability to pause with the space bar would be great also.
- דירוג 2 מתוך 5מאת Potatoes_Fall, לפני 4 שניםThis extension seems to work great on some websites, but it didn't work on the website I wanted to read - the reason I got the extension for. If it was possible to highlight text and just read that, I'd be sold!
- דירוג 3 מתוך 5מאת mosj, לפני 5 שניםVery straightforward and apparently also lightweight, but it's not possible to manually select the text you wanna read, which is essential to a speed reading plugin IMO.
- דירוג 4 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 13990036, לפני 6 שניםThis is exactly what I needed. Two features would make it perfect:
1. Pause the reading when the space bar is pressed.
2. If text is highlighted on the page, only read that text instead of the whole page.