Notifications generated by service workers don't work. This is for sure what youtube uses, since you also get notifications from youtube when the tab is not open. Sadly there is no way for the extension to intercept these notifications.
- דירוג 4 מתוך 5מאת rhaase, לפני 3 חודשיםThis works for Microsoft teams!
Seeing as it cannot technically work for some others, I cannot give it five stars. Overall I'm happy with it as I only care about teams.
- דירוג 1 מתוך 5מאת liroken646, לפני 10 חודשיםhaven't heard single notification since i installed this... No insta, no twitch, no telegram web, no youtube... if there's some configuration that i need to turn on for this to work let me know. I'd be glad to give this 5 stars if it worked.
If "it is sadly technically impossible to play a sound when those notifications happen"... why are people giving this 5 stars them? Are u sucking your own dick sir?
- דירוג 1 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 16998835, לפני שנהI read a year old review that Twitter notifications do not work from the type of worker notification it presents. It would be a great tool if this were fixed.
- דירוג 5 מתוך 5מאת Zach H., לפני שנתייםSimple, easy to use, works as expected. I needed this for OpenPhone, a VoIP app I use for work. The notification options in OP are nonexistent so this filled the gap for me.
- דירוג 1 מתוך 5מאת Ravindra Kamath, לפני שנתייםUnable to get sound on notification from youtube.com or moneycontrol.com. Needed sounds for these two sites badly. Tried using the .flac version of the custom sound too. doesn't work. pls help. will surely update my review if this is resolved. thank youNotifications generated by service workers don't work. This is for sure what youtube uses, since you also get notifications from youtube when the tab is not open. Sadly there is no way for the extension to intercept these notifications.
- דירוג 1 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 15291916, לפני שנתייםInstant failure, as soon as I installed it. The page to test the add-on which appeared shortly after installation played no sound when the button was clicked, and on attempting to try the default sound, or any other selected sound, in the add-on's preferences page, I'm greeted with an error message on a red background, instead of sound. "The play method is not allowed by the user agent or the platform in the current context, possibly because the user denied permission." It complains it doesn't have permission, but it won't ask for it!Thanks for this - what is essentially a bug report - I was not aware that I had issues with not having the proper playback permissions. I thought that extensions were made exempt when they were initially introduced. Since the extension can't ask for permission like a webpage can. However, I'm sadly unable to reproduce the exact issue with the latest Firefox version (78.0.1). For me the default sound doesn't work, but selecting a custom sound works. Sadly playing sounds from an extension is a bit cumbersome, and as many reviews show, a bit error prone - however the errors depend a lot on OS, Firefox version, and other system variables that I haven't fully narrowed down.
- דירוג 5 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 13968023, לפני 3 שניםNot sure why people have given mediocre rating. This addon works exactly as intended. Allows customization of notification sound as well as muting the notifications for desired websites.
- דירוג 3 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 14624736, לפני 3 שניםnot working on my latest firefox. only download sound working but no sound on notification from facebook and twitter.
תגובת המפתחמועד פרסום: לפני 3 שניםthe Facebook and Twitter notifications likely come from Service Workers, which also work when the tab is not open. As described in the description, it is sadly impossible to play a sound for those (in a generic way).
- דירוג 1 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 15181476, לפני 3 שניםsound is all but inaudible. Cannot find how to change/chose a better sound.
תגובת המפתחמועד פרסום: לפני 3 שניםYou can select a different sound file to play in the extension options. If you don't know how to find that, please feel free to reach out to me at the provided support site.