Please provide source code. I would love to revise this review.
- דירוג 1 מתוך 5מאת getin2magic, לפני חודשthe buttons/image links for starting the podcasts are not working. they are disabled and nowhere i can not fix that issue.
here a example page, it is for all other sites to:
i need more colors/themes and possibility to change the size of fonts.
- דירוג 1 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 17941152, לפני 5 חודשיםTwitter feeds broken for 3 months already. No reaction from developers. One star.
תגובת המפתחמועד פרסום: לפני 5 חודשים1. Twitter doesn't provide feeds
2. Our custom integration that enables feeds relies on Twitter APIs which Twitter has changed recently drastically basically blocking unauthenticated access.
3. The most recent Feedbro 4.15.9 should support Twitter profile feeds again (but searches don't work since Twitter requires logged on user for that)
Thank you for understanding.
- דירוג 1 מתוך 5מאת me, לפני שנהThey talk about privacy being important but yet the add on requires access to data for all web sites...explain to me how is that secure and in keeping with their privacy promise?
Without that permission the WebExtension cannot access any URLs. Please reconsider your 1* rating.
PS. Since Feedbro is a Mozilla recommended extension, source code of EVERY release is manually reviewed to ensure it's 100% safe.
- דירוג 1 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 15107490, לפני 4 שניםIt seems to skip articles now and then for no apparent reason. I noticed that behaviour when reading web comics, getting confused because of missing pages. The articles show up in the feed preview but that's it. I found no way to have it download an article once it has been skipped. The only fix is deleting the feed and adding it again ... until it skips one the next time.
תגובת המפתחמועד פרסום: לפני 4 שניםWithout the feed URL it's a bit hard to troubleshoot this but Feedbro 4.5.0 now properly handles XML feeds that are in "oldest first" order which might have caused this in certain situations.
Of course, it would be have been a lot quicker to track down with a feed URL to test with. So for everyone else as well: if you think there's a bug somewhere, please include a feed URL that we can test it with.